•mommy•

Warning! Little mention of SA (don't worry it's just explaining what happened to baby Ben) and some pretty dark and fucked up shit regarding Kylo. His and Adeline's relationship is far from healthy.

There's literal abuse in this chapter. It may not be everyone's cup of tea. Hell, even I'm fucking uncomfy with what I've written.

Regardless, to those who continue to read, enjoy the wild ride I guess?

The air inside your apartment was thick. You figured it was the testosterone pumping through the veins of the two six-foot-two men standing before you. The scent of them was filling your nostrils, the intoxicating cigarette and whisky smell from Kylo, and the usual smell of vanilla and Ben's familiar musk was making you woozy.

The fact that you were drunk wasn't helping.

"Are you going to let me go?" Kylo sighed his eyebrow raised slightly.

"Tell me what happened." Ben growled back, from the angle you were standing at, you could see that his teeth were bared.

You knew it was only a matter of time before it exploded.

"Took you long enough to grow some balls," Kylo snarled, shoving Ben away with a grunt. "Too bad you weren't much help for your girlfriend."

You thought for sure Ben was seeing red. He would've had to be as he swung his fist at Kylo. You heard the sickening crunch sound as Ben's fist connected with Kylo's jaw.

"Fuck you, Kylo," he growled. "You're nothing but—"

Before Ben could finish, Kylo had already swung back at him, his fist connecting to his cheek. You could see a small amount of blood trickling from Kylo's mouth as he shoved Ben into the wall as he stumbled backwards.

"Enough!" You choked. You knew the two of them needed to let what ever it was out of their systems. But you didn't want it to end in fucking murder. You knew you wouldn't be able to tear them away from each other. You just had to stand there like an idiot and let them finish what they started.

"What happened to your face?" Ben couldn't help but chuckle. "Was it one of your junky friends?" He managed to shove Kylo away as he was taken back by his comment.

"Ben," you swallowed, trying to fight down the nausea. "Stop it."

Ben's face softened as he glanced towards you, but his hand was still clenched ready to throw another punch.

"You should listen to your girlfriend," Kylo grunted as he shoved Ben away from him, a sly smirk slapped across his face. "You know who always comes out on top."

"Honey, what happened?" Ben's eyes were on you, he was completely ignoring Kylo now. His attention was on you, his back turned to his brother.

You glanced at Kylo, and his eyes were already on you. Your breath hitched in your throat as your eyes met his. There was something about his gaze. It was hungry.

"You should go." you mumbled to Kylo. You hesitated before you spoke again. "Thank you."

"Yeah," Ben turned to his brother again. "You should leave." You noticed a small split on Ben's cheek where Kylo had hit him, a small amount of blood was smeared across his pale skin.

A noise of amusement left Kylo's throat as he backed away. The tension was thick between the two of them. There were so many unspoken words between them. You knew Ben wanted to talk to him. But in the state you were in, you mattered to him more than his long lost brother right now.

"Make sure that manuscript is finished by Monday, Sweetheart." Kylo said over his shoulder as he opened the front door.

Ben went to lunge for him again but you grabbed hold of his arm. You could feel him trembling in your grip.