•disclaimer•

Hey guys!

Welcome to yet another Kylo Ren AU fanfic.

First things first. I just want to clarify that Kylo Ren and Ben solo are actually twins in this AU. I've never come across a fanfic like it so I decided I'll give it a go. (If there is a fanfic out there somewhere I'm not aware of then I'm sorry)

Obviously, Ben and Kylo will have their differences, and obviously the reader will be torn between both brothers (hence the title)

Now, as an Australian whose NEVER been to America (sadly) I've got no idea how y'all do shit over there. And obviously I'm not that knowledgeable on places within the US. So please bear with me on that. I was deadass thinking of making an Aussie Kylo fanfic but in reality Australia to Americans is what ever. So it might've been difficult.

ANYWAYS.

This book obviously contains two brothers, which will obviously lead to the reader being torn between the two, which may or may not lead to 'cheating'. If that's not your cup of tea then this book isn't for you.

This book will be smut heavy, but I'm hoping to make it a bit more of a slow burn in the beginning.

Smut will include:
BDSM
DUBCON
KNIFE/GUN PLAY
USE OF TOYS
SUB/DOM
TOXIC MASCULINITY
PHYSICAL/SEXUAL VIOLENCE
Etc (try and guess whose responsible for that)

But there will be some fluff (again try pick the brother, shocker)

This book will also contain the use of drugs/alcohol and will contain very real and very dark occurrences such as mentioning self harm (there will be no active self harm in the book) and sexual assault that unfortunately may offend or affect some readers. But I'll put warnings on each chapter a topic is brought up on.

I'm hoping this fanfic will go to plan as I'm really excited for it. I hope you guys are too. I won't be publishing any chapters as I still need to complete 'Mine' and I think having two books going at once will fry my brain. I just wanted to get the disclaimer and the book out for people to add to their libraries if they were keen!

This is where the fun begins.

•Hayley•