•home alone•

Warning: this chapter is gonna have smut that contains some pretty rough content. So if you're not into BDSM I'd recommend staying away.

And afterwards, there's gonna be fluff. Not good fluff though. It's gonna break your hearts :) mentions of physical and emotional abuse, PTSD, etc.

If you guys aren't in a good place I'd recommend staying away from this one.

I love you guys xx

If Ben wasn't happy about work before, he certainly hated it now.

Hux is heading to Boston for the weekend for a couple of meetings, and he wanted Ben to go with him to help keep things organised.

Ben wasn't keen on it all. He wanted nothing more than to sit at home with you while he finished his book. But now he has to fly to another city for work meetings.

You thought it was a bit unfair that Hux just dumped all this information on him only a couple days before they were meant to fly out on the Friday. You spoke to Adeline on the Thursday asking if it was ok if you dropped Ben off at the airport and come to work straight after. She didn't have an issue with it considering it was in the morning.

"Have you got everything?" You asked as Ben wheeled his suitcase out of the bedroom.

"I think so," he mumbled, the scowl evident on his face. He had been sulking all morning about having to leave.

"Phone charger? Toothbrush? Underwear?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yes,"

"Just checking," you giggled. "Last time you went away your forgot them."

"Funny," he grunted.

"Oh don't be like that," you groaned as you hopped off the bench to make your way over to him. You took him in as you stopped in front of him.

He was in dark jeans and a white button up with a blue sweater over the top, along with his favourite pair of boots and his glasses sat on the bridge of his nose.

"You look nice," you smiled up at him and smoothed his collar down.

He sighed and glanced at his watch. "We better get going," he said. "I've gotta meet Hux at the gate at nine,"

You nodded and rose up on your tiptoes to press a soft kiss against his lips. You lingered there for a moment, smiling when Ben's breath hitched in his chest.

You offered to drive Ben to the airport rather than him getting an Uber. He was reluctant about it but he eventually caved.

He placed his suitcase and computer in the back of your car once the two of you made your way down to the parking lot. You slid into the driver's seat and waited for Ben to climb in. It was always a little comical watching him try get into a smaller car.

He shut the door and glanced around the interior of the car. It's the first time he's seen the inside of the car.

You chewed on the inside of your cheek nervously. You knew he didn't really approve of Kylo buying you a car. You could understand why he wasn't all that happy, but it was too good of a car to simply get rid of. And besides, you needed a car to be able to get to work.

You turned the car on, the engine roaring to life. It was incredibly loud.

"Jesus Christ," Ben mumbled to himself, his eyes widening.

You gave him a sheepish smile as you pulled out of your parking spot to leave. You noticed he kept checking his phone and fidgeting in his seat. You could tell he was anxious about the weekend. That, and the fact he had a book to finish. This definitely wasn't what he wanted to be doing.