•I'm sorry•

It had been a few days since everything happened.

You and Ben decided to stay at Kylo's for the last few days to make sure he was ok. Ben went home to grab spare clothes and toiletries as well as your stuff for work. Most of the time, Ben was checking in on Kylo and you made sure the three of you had food and drinks. You tried your best to stay clear of Kylo. It was pretty difficult seeing as you had been 'living' with him.

You emailed Adeline saying that you were unwell and couldn't come into work that week. So you asked if she could email you things that you needed to get done from home. It felt strange emailing her as usual when you knew what she did to Kylo. And Kylo's dog.

You and Ben both worked from Kylo's house. You made sure to have everything out on the kitchen bench, even though Kylo offered for you to use his office when him and Ben were busy talking on the couch watching TV.

You wanted to throw your computer at him and tell him to go fuck himself for even suggesting you go back in that room after what he did to you in there. But with Ben looking over at you with a smile, you couldn't.

You told him you were happy working where you were and turned your back to him.

He did do the right thing and apologised for his behaviour and apologised for saying hurtful things to you when he was coming down. Ben was in the shower when he did. All you did was nod and walk away.

You couldn't bare to look at him. He not only looked terrible but you were still so hurt about that night in his office. Even though he told you he was sorry for snapping at you, he still hasn't apologised for everything else he did.

You knew you would probably never get an apology for it. And you come to terms with it. You knew how he was. You accepted it. But fuck, it hurt.

The passed few days had been rough, though.

Kylo had been a moody mess due to not being able to have his regular hits. He and Ben would often argue about it and other things that Kylo thought was worth arguing about.

You just put your headphones in and continued to work or go outside with Killer to throw his ball.

The first night the two of you stayed there, Ben climbed into bed behind you around three in the morning. You had been tossing and turning and were wide awake. He wrapped his arms around you and buried his face into your neck. His face was wet and you could tell he had been crying when he whispered an 'I love you' before he passed out.

You could hear the faint conversation they were having but you couldn't make out what was being said. And knowing Ben was upset, it made you sick to your stomach to imagine what they spoke about. But considering Ben was cuddled up against you, you figured it had something to do with Kylo's past.

Maybe he finally opened up to his brother, just like he did with you.

Now, you were sitting in Kylo's kitchen typing away as you made the last few changes to a manuscript Adeline had sent to you.

Ben had told you he had to go into work for a meeting with his boss today and that left a feeling of dread swirling in your stomach.

You didn't want to be left alone with Kylo. But you also didn't want to go home and leave Kylo there on his own either.

"I'll be gone for a few hours at most, baby." Ben mumbled as he kissed your forehead. "I've warned him. If he starts being a dick, you call me, ok?"

You nodded, glancing back to the living room and breathing a sigh of relief to find that Kylo wasn't there.

"He's been keeping himself occupied in the gym. You'll be alright. I promise." Ben said, pressing his lips against your own. He stayed there for a moment before pulling away. "I love you. I'll be back soon."