491-500

Chapter 491 491. Not for sale

  It took about half an hour for Su Luo to look at all six cubs, and gave away all the fruits and fruit milk she brought.

  After arranging all this, Su Luo happened to stop by to see what was going on with her fruit trees.

  Thanks to the careful care of these alien beasts, these fruit trees are growing extremely well.

  Because a batch has been harvested before, although these fruit trees are growing well, most of them have no fruit.

  There are only a small number of fruit trees that are still in the form of half flowers and half fruits because of the long period of flowering and fruiting. There are many fruits hanging on them.

  Su Luo calculated the time, and it took about two months for the remaining fruit trees to mature.

  Originally, according to the normal situation, the day when the various infrastructure and equipment of the living star were completed was the day when these fruit trees just finished their first batch of fruits.

  She had already thought about transporting these fruit trees to the living planet, but who would have thought that there would be such a big mistake in the middle?

  Su Luo sighed, and she really hoped that the military department would quickly resolve the matter of the new organization.

  The probability of a stable black hole appearing is so low. Although Su Luo thought she was unlucky before, when she learned that this black hole was used by a new organization, she couldn't help but have a glimmer of hope—maybe it wasn't 't What about stable black holes?

  The reason why it has not disappeared is not because it is a stable black hole, but because the new organization has researched how to use the black hole... In this way, as long as the new organization is eradicated, the matter of the black hole will naturally be solved.

  ...

  Unknownly, the Green Eagle came to Su Luo who was standing by the field, frowning and dazed looking at the fruit trees.

  'Human, is there anything wrong with these fruit trees? 'Yingcui Turtle looked at Su Luo, and then seriously looked at the fruit tree in front of him, but he didn't find anything wrong with the fruit tree.

  Su Luo came back to her senses, then shook her head at the Green Eagle.

  "The fruit trees are fine... I was just thinking about other things." Su Luo thought for a while, and then bought herself a habitation star. Even when the construction of the habitation star was half completed, a black hole suddenly appeared next to the habitation star. I said it.

  When it came to the end, Su Luo couldn't hold back and sighed: "Originally, I could live there directly in two or three months. Who knows what happened, and now I have to delay the time again.

  " There are only two options, one is to find another habitable star, and then build it from scratch, and the other is to wait for the new organization to deal with it and see if the black hole will disappear. Under the circumstances of

  not Being sure whether the black hole is really related to the newborn organization, Su Luo can only do a two-pronged approach, waiting and looking for it at the same time. Wait

  for the military department to solve the newborn organization quickly, and find out if there are any suitable living stars.

  If you want to change to another habitable star, since Su Luo has already spent money on the construction of the original habitable star, the construction cost of the new habitable star will be slightly cheaper...but it is only cheap, not free, and the money that should be spent is still to spend.