331-340

Chapter 331 331. Instigated

  "In addition to the planet, I also need some other things, the total value will not be too high...Of course, if there is no planet, then other things will be discussed." The

  vice president calmed down, although She didn't know why Su Luo wanted a planet, but according to her conditions, a small habitable planet with a low construction progress requirement would have a total value of only 30 billion.

  Even if you choose the one with better Environmental conditions and more prosperity, the value will not exceed 50 billion, because the value standard of a planet is its size, the amount of special resources, construction progress and prosperity.

  Su Luo didn't have too strict requirements on these... It could even be said that there were no requirements, so the price was naturally low.

  As far as the vice president's personal wishes are concerned, she must think that it is most Convenient and cost-effective to give Su Luo a planet according to the conditions, and then give some other things, because this is obviously Su Luo's first intention. will speak better.

  And Su Luo himself said that the total value will not be too high , the vice president knows that Su Luo will definitely not lie about this kind of place, so the first plan is definitely the best choice.

  But this is just her personal wish.

  Because not long ago, the Planetary Law introduced a new regulation. Anyone who wants to buy a habitation star must go through a strict review. The review time is extremely long, and there are many review contents, and even many conditions need to be met. ... Summary In a word, Su Luo did not meet the conditions.

  Even if they sent a planet to Su Luo, Su Luo's name could not be written in the column of the planet owner.

  As long as she took out the cashmere and Made this request a month or two earlier, the matter would be completed, but now that there are regulations, she must follow the regulations.

  Therefore, the vice president can only tell Su Luo about this with regret: "However, in your situation, if someone helps you, you should be able to obtain the qualification to purchase the residence star in a year or two."

  Su Luo didn't 't know when there was such a new regulation... The last time she learned about the Star Law was after the auction. She saw the planet at the auction and wanted to buy it, so she went to learn about it. one time .

  It's just that this regulation hasn't been added at that time, so it's normal for her not to know.

  "That's really a pity." Su Luo originally thought that it would not be difficult for her to get a planet out of velvet grass. After all, a planet can be exchanged for something that benefits the entire interstellar world, and the planet she wants is not demanding. High, no matter how you look at it.

  But since the regulations are like this, it is impossible for Su Luo to be unreasonable and insist on breaking the regulations.

  The vice president saw that her regret did not seem to be fake, but he really believed her statement that she wanted a planet.

  Just when she was thinking about how to come up with a remedy plan without a planet, President Zhou, who had been out for five minutes, finally came back.

  Chairman Zhou who entered the door had a very ugly expression on his face, and the two people sitting on the sofa were a little puzzled.

  "President?" President