460-470

Chapter 461 461. Birthdays

  After all, there are substitutes for other things in the market, but Yishuo strawberries and mushrooms have no substitutes at all. Not only that,

  the eating effect of Yishuo strawberries and these mushrooms is also attractive to everyone, w is for physical fitness or beauty.

  To sum it up in one sentence: Others may not be sold, but Yishuo strawberries and mushrooms must continue to be sold!

  Su Luo actually saw all these comments, but it wasn't that she didn't want to sell them, but that she really couldn't spare anything to sell.

  Yishuo's strawberries were all given to the alien beasts, and many alien beasts are at a critical stage of evolution. These Yishuo strawberries, Suluo, are not enough to distribute to these alien beasts, so it is even more impossible to sell them

  . all the mushrooms were given to the alien beasts, because most of the alien beasts were not very interested in these mushrooms, but Logue was assigned a new mission by her, so the situation at the mushroom base also changed. Although the mushroom cycle planting

  system is still going on, the main objects of service are no longer mushrooms, but two other things, that is, bush camellia and white dew needles.

  Su Luo is going to sell bush camellia and white dew needles as four seasons fruits and vegetables.

  Of course, it is definitely impossible for her to put these two things directly on the market for sale, and she must do some processing to sell the bush camellia as 'sleeping tea'. Because

  Bailu needle has two forms, solid and liquid, and Different forms are used in different ways, it will be divided into "Jingxin dew" and "Jingxin incense" for sale.

  The former can be mixed with water for drinking, while the latter can be lighted like incense.

  Regarding this idea, Su Luo has been thinking about it for a long time, but she has never had time to realize it, because there are already a lot of things for sale, and she can't handle it, although it is still not enough to sell, but this is compared with the entire interstellar In terms of the number of people, there are not enough fruits and vegetables in the four seasons.

  But for her personally, one person can produce tens of millions of crops every month, which is considered too much.

  But now she has changed to planting fruit trees, and she happens to be free, so that she has time to provide some brand new products for Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits.

  Before everyone noticed, Su Luo had actually changed the name of the store from Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits to 'Four Seasons'. It seemed that there was no difference, but in fact... there was indeed no difference. Two words are

  missing , in fact, it just breaks away from the restrictions of "vegetable and fruit shop".

  But in fact, it doesn't matter whether it is changed or not, because although the Star Online Store restricts only fruit and vegetable stores to sell fruits and vegetables, it does not restrict fruit and vegetable stores to only sell fruits and vegetables.

  In other words, it is okay for her to sell 'non-crop' products under the name of Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits, but she thought it was a bit strange, so she changed it. Anyway, it doesn't make any difference to other people, she just looks at it for herself. Just as you like.

  Now, under Luoge's careful preparation, at the cost of giving up part of the mushroom production, the two nearby warehouses are already full of bush camellia and white dew needles , just waiting for Su Luo to process them into soothing tea that can be eaten directly And meditation lotion, and meditation incense used as incense.