254-260

Chapter 254 254. Rounding off,

  what's more, even those who are half of the 'insiders' don't think it's authentic.

  Don't look at the time when Four Seasons Vegetables and Huangjing Fruits and Vegetables competed for the first place in points , the official of the special agricultural exhibition did not say anything, but in fact the people above were already happy.

  After all, the super agricultural exhibition is essentially an event, and an event always needs enthusiasm.

  The popularity of the -previous special Agricultural exhibitions was actually quite good. After all, at this time, there will always be many stores offering various discounts and promotions, giving out gift card coupons, etc. in order to solicit votes.

  However, in the past two years, the popularity of the special agricultural exhibition has become less and less popular, which can be seen from the ranking points alone.

  After all, it is an all-interstellar event. With the population base of the interstellar , how could it be possible that the number one ranking only has more than 10,000 points in a week?

  Although the voting here does not represent one point, but a fraction of a point, but even if it is calculated on the basis of 0.1 points , more than ten thousand points are only a few hundred thousand people who participated. One person casts multiple votes, which means that the actual number of participants is less than 100,000.

  The main reason for this problem is because the rankings in the past two years have been copied and pasted every year.

  Huangjing Fruit & Vegetable has won three consecutive championships.

  Although the rankings of the other nine shops in the top ten change slightly every year, the number of places basically does not change much. In the absence of competitive pressure at all, other   stores

  are too lazy to compete, because they know they can't compete, so they just mess up the exposed traffic.

it can enter the top ten by doing nothing, so it just hangs around.

  Under such circumstances, all the stores are in bad shape, and those stores that offer discounts and promotions with various coupons naturally don't like to hold them.

  Anyway, I can get/can't get the ranking, why should I bother with without all kinds of preferential and promotional store activities, buyers naturally don't care much about this

  event. This is one of the reasons why the popularity of the special agricultural exhibition continues to decline, and it is also the most important reason.

  But this year is different. Although the popularity of the special agricultural exhibition last week was mediocre, the popularity of the special agricultural exhibition has greatly increased due to the addition of fruits and vegetables from the four seasons, the mushroom family, and fancy canvass.

  Increased popularity means increased attention and more money (advertising fees, traffic fees, etc.) that can be earned.

  This is why it is said that the official is not authentic.

  Because this announcement not only emptied the points of Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits , but also meant that the official crossed the river and demolished the bridge, and abandoned Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits when it became popular.

  As for who made such a mindless decision, this is beyond the knowledge of small employees like them.

  In any case, at least the two of them were truly relieved after reading the Starblog content released by Siji Vegetables and Fruits.