321-330

Chapter 321 321. Mixed True and False

  Guoguo was just 'born' not long ago, and was sent to the Planters Guild with her master as soon as she was born, and was tricked away by Tang Qian, so she didn't know what the identity of the patrol guard was at this time .

  But since the master trusts the patrol guard so much, it naturally supports it.

  So, with Guoguo's support, Xiaosi went round and round, and finally got out of the area where Tang Qian's house was located.

  Coincidentally, today is the weekend, even though it is time to rest, the street is still very lively.

  This excitement gave Xiaosi a sense of security.

  She looked around, but she couldn't find the person she was looking for. Just as she was about to go to other streets to see if there were patrol guards, the strange behavior of a child on the street caused several people who were traveling. Together Girls' attention.

  "Xinxin, Aru, you two look at that child, it's so late, how can you be alone on the street? Did you get lost with your parents?"

  "It shouldn't be possible... now adults don't pretend to be emergency for their children. Is it a locator?"

  "Anyway, why don't we go over and have a look? Anyway, we don't have anything to do later."

  "Okay, I just remembered that a team of patrol guards patrolled Front Street just now, if it is really If she got lost, we'll send her to the patrol guard."

  ...

  Originally, the three girls had good intentions, but because of Tang Qian, Xiao Si had already developed a certain psychology towards women of their age. shadow.

  In addition, she had sneaked out in the first place, and her heart was already tense, so no matter what the three of them said or how Xiaosi looked at them with fear and guard.

  A pair of small hands clutched the backpack tightly, unwilling to let go.

  Only when she heard them say that they wanted to take her to the patrol guard and ask the patrol guard to help find her parents, Xiaosi's expression relaxed a little.

  Originally, the three of Xinxin thought they had convinced each other, but she still didn't 't let down her vigilance. Even the few passers-by around them noticed what was going on here, and their eyes seemed to be here.

  The three girls had no choice but to leave to find the patrol guards.

  Because they were worried that When they left, Xiaosi would run around, or there would be other people with malicious intentions... Although it is almost impossible for kidnappers to appear even at night given the current security of Interstellar, they still left one behind.

  Facts have proved that their decision is correct.

  Because just a few seconds after the two of them left, Xiao Si saw the person she least expected to see—Tang Qian.

  Tang Xi was just asleep, and she wasn't drugged, so even when Xiaosi ran away, she didn't notice it, and when she got up to drink water at night, she still found the closed door... If she remembers correctly, Xiaosi I don't even close the door when I sleep at night.

  I thought that closing the door would block Tang Qian's sight, but I didn't expect it to be a deception instead.

  After Tang Qian entered the door, she found that Xiao Si had disappeared. She called out the surveillance cameras at home and outside the house immediately, and then looked for her all the way.