219-230

Chapter 219 219. Still want to play

  After confirming that Yishuo Strawberry is indeed true, the people of the ten legions were very pleasantly surprised.

  Especially when it was known that the purchase qualifications for Yishuo strawberries were actually distributed competition through the oom , which was not talking about being happy just a second ago, was immediately full of tension.

  But Su Luo didn't know all this, not only because she couldn't see the other side through an optical brain, but also because she had already hung up the communication.

  After the communication was hung up, Su Luo immediately went back to the living room to find the elves.

  When she pushed open the bedroom door, she immediately heard the word 'Master' one after another.

  Among them, the one with the loudest voice and the most excited tone was undoubtedly Logue who had just figured out the answer to the question.

  'Owner ! I figured it out! 'Logo rushed in front of Su Luo, the expression on his face became extremely joyful because he had figured out the answer, 'The most similar to my left ear is my right ear, right? '

  Su Luo was surprised for a moment.

  The surprise was not because I didn't expect Logue to come up with the answer so quickly, but because I was surprised that Logue would become so happy because he figured out the answer.

  I'm so happy that it doesn't look like it was originally, and it even feels a little bit broken.

  But despite being surprised, Su Luo still didn't forget what Logue asked herself, so she immediately gave an affirmative reply: "Yes, the answer is your right ear... Logue is really smart."

  At first, Logue I was just excited because I came up with the answer, and I lost myself for a while.

  It was only after hearing Su Luo's reply that it came to its senses now, and only then did it realize how 'inelegant' its words and deeds were just now.

  It pursed its lips, its face was reddish, its short chestnut hair was a little messy and drooping, and the broken hair in front of it covered its beautiful pupils.

  Although Su Luo didn't know what was wrong with this little guy, she still didn't choose to expose it, but looked up at the other elves.

  "How is it? Has anyone else guessed it among you?" Following Su Luo's question, four elves slowly raised their hands on the scene. These four elves are: Qingcheng , primary one, primary two, primary four.

  To Su Luo's surprise, even Xueqiu raised her forelimb...Although it was too short, Su Luo almost missed it. After all, its whole body is snow-white. ' is the same as not raising 'hand'.

  Those who guessed the answer are naturally happy. Those who didn't guess the answer, seeing that so many friends have guessed it, can't help but feel a little disappointed.

  Su Luo guessed that this would happen, so she smiled gently at the elves who hadn't guessed it out, and then opened her mouth to comfort them... But what she didn't expect was that before she could speak, there was a little elf beside her. The elf was one step ahead of her.

  "Actually, it took me an afternoon plus dinner to figure it out..." Luo Ge's words made Su Luo and all the elves stunned, and the surrounding eyes focused on it again. Feeling the gazes around him, Ge blushed, and stopped before he even finished speaking.

  Until it calmed down from the gaze of "everyone's attention", and then quickly finished the remaining half of the sentence: "It's not your problem that you can't figure it out, it's just that you don't have enough time.. . If you also spend an extra afternoon I can definitely figure out the time. After saying