21-30

Chapter 21 21. Yantanghua

  hissing...

  Just thinking about it makes me gasp, it's simply too scary.

  I'm afraid this isn't the real version of Peashooter with a torch added.

  Thanks to Li Guo's lessons learned from the past, Su Luo was extra careful when spawning these seeds, not only protecting them with wood-type abilities, but also keeping them far away...otherwise it would be too dangerous.

  However, this can further explain that this plant is aggressive and has the value as a self-defense plant.

  Su Luo gave this fruit a simple and rude name - 'explosive fruit'.

  After that, she conducted a series of experiments on the explosive fruit.

  For example...

  what does it have to look like before it explodes?

  Will it explode automatically if you touch the fruit?

  Will it affect the effect if you pick it off when it is not fully ripe, and then accelerate the ripening?

  ...

  After this series of experiments, Su Luo came to the following conclusion:

  the juvenile stage of the explosive fruit is dried as seeds, which can be planted with bushes, and the explosive fruit will grow on the bushes, and this cycle continues.

  But under normal circumstances, The explosive fruit will not explode like just now, because usually after the juvenile period is over, they will fall off automatically and cannot continue to grow.

  ... This is also the reason why Li Guo was not injured by the explosive fruit.

  If you want to achieve the effect just now, you must forcibly inject excess energy, such as directly ripening like Su Luo, this is the real cause of the explosion.

  Only overripe explosive fruit will explode, and the power of its explosion cannot be underestimated.

  Thinking about it this way is actually quite convenient, Su Luo only needs to prepare fresh juvenile explosive fruits in advance, and when needed, use wood- type abilities to ripen them, and then throw them out... It feels the same as throwing a grenade, except This grenade also needs to be recharged.

  The use method and convenience of Explosive Fruit are much better than that of Bramble Vine, but the disadvantage is that it attacks indiscriminately.

  After all, the thorny vine would not attack Su Luo after controlling it, but after the explosive fruit exploded, it couldn't 't control which direction its 'bullets' would go.

  But this was considered very good, at any rate, Su Luo had one more thing that he could choose to use to protect himself in times of danger.

  The third bag of seeds after that was the same as the first bag, they looked like ordinary plants, Su Luo couldn't see anything for a while, so she simply put them there first.

  Finally, came the pink seeds that Li Guo said

  .

  Before giving birth, Su Luo not only wrapped herself up with wood-type abilities, but even called Tie Dan out.

  "Tie Dan, I remember that you seem to have the function of blowing air?" According to Li Guo, he became like this because he smelled a sweet and greasy smell from the pink plants.