1-10

Heihu "Planet C6030 has arrived, please leave the spaceship in an orderly manner under the leadership of the robot."

  Hearing the prompt from the spaceship system, Su Luo obediently followed the robot who came to lead the way and got off the spaceship.

  Su Luo is not from this world.

  She lived in the last days, and a sudden wave of corpses flooded her base.

  Just when Su Luo felt that she was dead, she found herself here.

  After that, she was discovered by other people in this world, identified as a black household, and then sent to this planet to farm.

  It was strange to say that in order to send Heihu to farm, these people actually sent an empty spaceship to send her from one planet to another... In her opinion, this was a waste of resources.

  But she doesn't care if people are willing. As a black householder, she still listens to the arrangement honestly, so as not to be stunned by the laser gun when the time comes.

  As soon as she got off the spaceship, Su Luo looked up and saw a young man walking towards him.

  "Hello, I am the manager of the planting area of ​​​​planet C6030, and my name is Lin Xu." As he spoke, Lin Xu took out a palm-sized instrument from his pocket, and pointed at the instrument in Su Luo's hand. The wristband scanned it.

  A few seconds later, the instrument beeped a few times.

  "Confirmed name: Su Luo."

  "Confirmed identity: Heihu."

  "Confirmed work: planting farmland No. 6 in area C, farmland size: a small standard farmland for one unit "

  "This person has no special remarks."

  Okay .

  Su Luo also thought about introducing herself, but now it seems unnecessary, maybe the other party knows more about herself than she does.

  After reading the information, Lin Xu took her to the so-called No. 6 farmland in Area C.

  It is said to be farmland, but it actually looks like wasteland.

  Su Luo looked at the dry land in front of her, and her eyelids couldn't help but twitch.

  ...I didn't expect that the planting environment here is worse than her previous planting environment... It's hard to believe that this is a world where everyone has researched spaceships and can even travel between universes.

  After taking the person to the corresponding workplace, Lin Xu was planning to leave.

  But he didn't know if it was because of a sudden outburst of kindness, or Because Su Luo was a young girl, he only walked a few steps, then backed away.

  "This is the land you will need to plant in the future. From now on, you will need to hand in fifty catties of C-grade grain or twenty catties of C-grade vegetables and fruits every month. If you want to mix it up, then it will be counted as one hundred units. A catty of C-grade grain is equal to two units, and a catty of C-grade vegetables and fruits is equal to five units." Lin Xu spoke very seriously and in detail , but just after he finished speaking, he met the other party's shocked gaze.

  "Fifty catties? One month??" Su Luo's eyes widened. For a moment, she didn't know whether she heard wrong or the other party said wrong.

  In Lin Xu's eyes, her shock was because she thought that the other party might think this condition was too harsh.