431-440

Chapter 431 431. Promise

  Looking at the seven elves who had fallen asleep, Xiao Yi yawned, and flew to the bedroom slowly, enduring his sleepiness. It

  searched for a while, then wrote a small note with the elf's exclusive pen it found, placed. it beside Su Luo's bed, then flew back to the playground, and found a random place to sleep like other elves Down. ...

  ...

  When

  she woke up, Su Luo immediately wanted to find Strawberry Essence, but she saw the note left by Xiao Yi beside her bed.

  The note clearly stated what they did last night and where they rested, saving Su Luo the trouble of looking for them everywhere, allowing her to go directly to the playground next door to check their situation.

  Seeing that they were still sleeping, Su Luo asked Tie Dan to put some food and fruit here, and then left.

  After finishing her daily routine, Su Luo sat on the sofa and began to check the news on her optical brain

  . the news from the military department, she also received a reply to the vice president's request to contact President Zhou, and the vice president directly sent President Zhou's contact information. Su Luo thanked it and saved it and added it to the address book.

  Generally

  , In order to avoid harassment, interstellar communication can be set that only the people in the address book can contact you, or you can set that everyone can contact you, of course, you can also have some more detailed settings.

  So after Su Luo failed to send a message to President Zhou, he turned to apply for the other party to add the address book.

  I thought it would take a while to receive a reply, but I didn't expect the other party to approve her application in seconds.

  That being the case, Su Luo took advantage of the opportunity to say hello and asked if it was convenient to communicate now. She did not receive a reply, but directly received a communication from President Zhou

  . as directly using actions to prove whether it is convenient for communication.

  "Why did Miss Su suddenly want to contact me?" President Zhou was very surprised when he learned from the vice president that Su Luo had asked her for her contact information.

  But after he was surprised, he thought about it, and felt that there were only two topics that Su Luo might contact him with, one was the velvet weed, and the other was the seed. For some reason, Chairman Zhou preferred the previous

  topic , but he was wrong, Su Luo contacted him specifically because of the seed he sent.

  "The main reason for bothering President Zhou is to ask about the seed you entrusted me to take care of before." Su Luo didn't say anything about the germination of the seed, after all, she had never seen it with her own eyes, even though she knew that the seed was intentional , but as long as she didn't see it with her own eyes, she wouldn't say it .

  She only said that the seed was weird, and it seemed to have some kind of ability to mutate plants—it was blood ginseng. It's just

  that she didn't say that the mutant was blood ginseng, because she mainly wanted to express that she knew the specialness of this seed, and wanted President Zhou to give a more reasonable explanation.

  "You mean it mutated a certain plant you planted?" President Zhou's tone revealed some obvious surprise.

  Su Luo didn't understand this surprise, but she still gave an affirmative reply: "Yes."