301-310

Chapter 301 301. Lightning

  Besides, the aliens don't have the social interaction with humans, so she doesn't need to worry about them exposing themselves... Besides, even if humans see these aliens, they have no way to communicate.

  Having said that, Su Luo has always had a problem that she doesn't understand.

  Alien beasts can communicate with her, is it because she is a wood-type supernatural being, or is it because she is a 'spirit planter', or because...she came through time?

  Regarding this question, Su Luo couldn't find an answer for the time being.

  After all, it was impossible for her to bring a planter or spiritual planter to these alien beasts and let them communicate.

  What's more, whether this matter succeeds or fails, it is not a good thing for her.

  If other planters or spirit planters fail, then she becomes the 'special' one again... This is the ability to communicate with alien beasts

  ! knows if someone will come to the door for this.

  If other planters or spiritual planters succeed... To be honest, this is not good news.

  After all, alien beasts have been around for so many years. eagle and emerald turtle, we can tell that there were alien beasts at least two thousand years ago.

  However, during such a long period of time, no one in the entire galaxy has discovered that planters and spirit planters can communicate with alien beasts?

  To be honest, although the daily work of planters and spiritual planters is to grow crops on the fields, it can be said that they basically stay at home, similar to the old nerds and nerds.   But

  this is more than two thousand years!

than twenty centuries have passed, and no human has discovered this problem yet?   Excluding

  the situation where it is basically impossible not to discover, then it was discovered, but it was not announced.

beyond Su Luo's knowledge. After all, she's not a local, and she's only in her twenties now, not over two thousand years old.

  ...

  Putting down this question, Su Luo began to arrange the newly harvested lettuce.

  She could choose to put this batch of vegetables on the shelves together, but Su Luo didn't plan to do this, but planned to put them later.

  Because this time, the action of putting 300,000 catties of vegetables on the shelves is already big enough, and it has also caused a lot of controversy.

  In just two days, she added another hundred thousand catties of vegetables, which simply added fuel to the current situation.

  Anyway, there is space to store it, and there are fresh-keeping equipment, and she is not in a hurry to spend money, so it is no problem to put it away.

  After watching the alien beasts receive most of the lettuce, Su Luo went home.

  At the door of the house, as soon as she walked into the protective cover, she could hear the frolicking movement inside the protective cover—I saw all the elves in her house gathered around a sloth, and there was a miniature black bear squatting next to it. A pointy-horned sheep and a heavyweight rabbit.

  Because it was blocked by Xueqiu's huge body, Su Luo could only vaguely see a sloth's head, but couldn't see what they were doing, and why they were so happy.