371-380

Chapter 371 371.

  Although Bai Lujing and Bai Luning couldn't guarantee that what Su Luo said was true, she felt that what Su Luo said was reasonable, and since it was reasonable, she should be more careful.

  ...

  After this incident, the relationship between the two seems to be better than before.

  But because Tao Meng is busy dealing with the affairs of the Imperial Capital, so the private communication is less than before.

  However, this had no effect on Su Luo, she still lived a stable life.

  After her unremitting efforts, she has successfully separated the white dew needle into two substances, because these two substances have not yet appeared in the history of interstellar, so there is no name.

  Su Luo named the solid in it Bai Lu Jing, and the liquid in it Bai Lu Ning.

  Bailujing is the coagulation factor extracted from Bailu needle plus nerve sleeping ingredients. It is used in a similar way to incense, just light it up, and its effect is what Logue said before, cooling and reducing fire.

  The effect of Bai Luning is the same as that of Bai Lujing, except that one is inhaling gas through breathing, and the other is taking it internally. In terms of effect, it must be that Bai Luning taken internally is more effective.

  So here comes the problem, whether it's Bai Lujing or Bai Luning, it doesn't seem to be very effective in cooling down the fire.

  Because the diet of interstellar people can be said to be quite healthy (no ingredients = no junk food, even if you want to be unhealthy), basically there is no getting angry due to dietary problems.

  Unless it is because of emotional reasons, people are so angry that they are so angry... But this kind of situation is generally rare. Even if there is, there are corresponding cooling and fire-reducing potions in the interstellar world, and there is no need for Bai Lujing and Bai Luning at all.

  Then there is the fire caused by the environment, but like the former, Interstellar already has countermeasures, so these two things are still unnecessary.

  So Su Luo has been studying Bai Lujing and Bai Luning for a long time, it seems completely useless...

  But this is not the case, because these two things themselves are not for ordinary people to use.

  As far as her own experimental results are concerned, the most important function of these two things is to reduce the physical pain caused by the depletion of crystal nuclei when her powers are depleted.

  Just like when she first arrived and accidentally gave birth to a strawberry essence, because it was the first time she bred a spiritual plant, and she bred seven at a time, not to mention the exhaustion of her powers, she even had a regressive power level. illusion.

  If she had Bai Lujing or Bai Luning at that time, whether she smelled it or drank it directly, it would reduce her body pain.

  That's what these two things really do.

  For some reasons, Su Luo now seriously suspects that the interstellar warriors, planters, spiritual planters and supernatural beings are deeply connected, and may even be the same existence, but because the world is different, some aspects are different , the name is also different.

  In other words, these two things are very likely to be useful to space fighters, as well as planters and spiritual planters.

  The planters and spiritual planters are okay, they are all flowers in the greenhouse, they are carefully cared for, and it is basically impossible for them to run out of planting energy, so this is of little use to them.

✓ Raising Lingzhi in the interstellar world after time travelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें