131-140

Chapter 131 131. Xueqiu went home

  "You are not good at digging walls, how can you say it so directly, and there is no benefit." Although Zheng Guanshi was joking, he couldn't help but began to hesitate in his heart.

  She understood what Su Luo meant.

  Since she came to poach the wall, it must mean that she hopes that Manager Zheng will follow her in the future.

  Otherwise, it would be impossible to call her over when you are busy, just like borrowing something , and put it back when you are done?

  But there are too many things involved in this.

  She is the manager of the purchasing station. Here, the entire purchasing station is her own, and she is developing so well now. If there are customers, there are customers and goods.

  There is still a backer behind her, and her future is bright.

  But if he went to Su Luo's place, among other things, at least he was not the boss anymore.

  To be honest, even knowing that Su Luo's treatment here should not be bad, after all, this is a spirit planter

  ! many people want to have a relationship with Master Lingzhi because of paying money!

  However, she was not among the people who were willing to give money back, and Guanshi Zheng felt that she was pretty good now...

  Su Luo also knew that the possibility of Guanshi Zheng agreeing was not high, but she was still going to come and give it a try.

  Guanshi Zheng was her best choice, but not the only one.

  "Sister Zheng can think about it, no matter whether you agree or not, it won't affect our relationship." Since Su Luo said it won't affect, then it won't affect.

  She is not so stingy.

  The big deal is to recruit one at that time. ..but it will be a little more troublesome.

  Guanshi Zheng also knew this, so she nodded seriously, "I'll think about it."

  "By the way, how are you going to sell this Yishuo strawberry?" This way, she can better consider how she should choose.

  "I checked with the Planters Guild, and the price is tentatively set at 750,000." Since the price given to the guild is 750,000, it is natural for her to set the same price.

  In this way, if anyone thinks there is a problem with the price, they should report it to the Price Bureau, and Su Luo can directly pull the guild out to block the knife... Why do you disagree with the price that the guild agrees with?

  The planter guild is special and independent, but other departments cannot control anything related to planters or spiritual plants.

  Guanshi Zheng didn't expect that she had even searched for the Planters Guild. It seems that she should be fully prepared for this matter, which made her feel a little more appreciative.

  "Then I wish you a prosperous business first."   ...

  After   leaving the purchasing station, Su Luo went to the crop seed store to buy a lot of seeds, basically it can be said that he bought at least one pack of each kind After   buying the seeds, she ordered another batch of flower pots to be delivered to her door, and then went straight home.   After returning home, she could smell a familiar and strong fragrance...   As soon as Su Luo opened the door, she saw ten elves staring at the colorful dishes on the table, drooling greedily.   "Welcome home, master!"   "This is today's lunch, braised exotic animal meat, red lettuce, hot and sour potato shreds, and sliced​mushroom soup."