Vacation Part 1 || Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

I almost didn't want to ask for a favor. But my safety and my parents' needed to be prioritized. I've been taught about the protocols in an early age. Especially in times like this — where my face has been plastered on tabloids all over the world.

"Uh... yeah, we're actually here. But... can I ask a favor, babe? I need help with security — we didn't have enough men with us... we didn't expect the paparazzi to be this... crowded. Can you spare a couple of your men to help?" I was hesitant but this is urgent.

"Oh! Oh my gosh! Leona and Gilbert's with you?! Why didn't you tell me, I'm sending Rashad and Big John down. I'm sorry about the ruckus, baby." She sounded really worried now, and I didn't wanna cause stress. She was preparing for her show!

"It's okay, don't worry. We were just a bit surprised by the number of people waiting here. Your fans seems to lined up here too, so yeah."

She gasped "Why didn't you head to the back entrance?! That's the line for my meet and greet."

I frowned. The back entrance? Oh — I was so out of it, I forgot to tell Ray to take the back gate! Shit — this was my fault. Damn!

"My bad, baby. I was so distracted earlier, I forgot to tell Ray." I guiltily glanced at Ray who was now glaring at me as he shook his head.

Ariana giggled and her voice suddenly became huskier. "Hmm... distracted? Why, were you thinking about me naked? Were you imagining me going down on you?"

Jesus Christ! Good thing I didn't put it on speaker! I felt my ears and neck warm up — I knew I looked so flushed right now, but I tried to keep my face straight.

Holy hell — how can she be so casual about this! I couldn't even think straight now.

"Stop, Ari. You're making things... hard." I groaned until I heard Ray clear his throat.

I sat up straight and tried to remain calm. I couldn't have a boner before I walk out of this car. People are gonna see — it wasn't exactly small!

"Alright, alright! I'll see you in a bit babe. Rashad should be down there in a second. I love you!" She said like a proud woman, screaming and declaring her love. Geez — I'd never get tired of hearing that!

"Hmm... I love you." I smiled like an idiot as I saw Rashad and Big John making their way towards my car.

I ended the call and Ray can no longer hold in his laughter. "You look and sound like a teenager, Cleo."

He was so not used to me being all lovey-dovey with my partner. Naomi was never clingy, and she hated PDA — so this must be a novelty for him.

I rolled my eyes at him and got ready to leave the car with Rashad and Big John.

_________________________________

"Shit — yes, just like that!" Ariana moaned as I pumped harder into her.

Earlier...

After she greet my parents and introduced them to her team, Joan and Nonna immediately stole them and greeted each other like old friends.

Well, they were old friends — technically!

Ari still had an hour to go before she needed to meet her fans. So we talked... in her dressing room, where she asked everyone to leave.

"I'm sorry I left earlier... I was a bit freaked out. I couldn't actually believe that you love me. You know my issues... so yeah... but I do feel the same baby! I'm in love with you... I was too scared because I thought it was too quick. You know what happened with Dalton right? I was like, freaking out... what if it was just a spur of the moment thing." She said with teary eyes.