Balls on fire || Chapter 15

"I swear, I didn't call your mom, Clay!" Jamine laughed as she got another ice pack I have requested from the room service.

"Shut up! It ain't even funny." I hissed.

My fucking nuts are swollen because of Ariana so I decided to room with my best friend at the moment.

My best friend who was laughing hysterically as I retold the story why I was limping in the hallways earlier.

"Oh, it is so damn funny I can't even!" She said in between laughter.

If only she knew how painful this is! I know that this is my fault but hey, blue balls are serious!

"If you're not gonna help me, then damn — go somewhere else and get the fuck out Jas!" I irritably said.

I was in so much pain!

"First, this is my room. Second, why did you run away from Ari anyway? At least she could help you out with that... problem." She said before laughing so loud it fucking gave me a headache.

"Fuck you. I don't want to have sex with her yet! We're not even official — I wanna make sure what we have is... real you know?" I said through gritted teeth.

"You guys can have some fun even without the commitment part, jeez! You're too traditional. How could you stay celibate while in bed with her — beats me." Her eyes rolled.

I sighed defeatedly, there was no use to argue with Jasmine. She always got a point... and it was too tiring.

Moving the ice pack on my crotch a little made me a little uncomfortable. My face distorted in pain — fuck!

Maybe I should have let Ari give me a head earlier. I probably wouldn't be writhing in pain now.

________________________
FLASHBACK

"W-what?" Ari was wearing nothing besides her thin spandex shorts.

My eyes trailed on her body as she stood and hooked her arms around my neck.

"I said... I want it... I got it." Her smirk grew even wider when she referenced her own damn song.

I should be elated that she wants me... but, this isn't right. We're not even in a relationship just yet!

"Ari... p-please put some clothes on." I muttered in pain. My pants were about to burst.

My dick's straining painfully against my fucking zipper as Ariana kept on making lazy circles on my collarbone.

"Why? Can't handle me naked, babe?" This woman's a vixen.

She was smirking sexily and I was left dumbfounded. Holy shit — all the sinful thoughts will really send me down to hell.

I looked everywhere but her. Her skin looked so fucking soft and I have a feeling that I will ravish her the moment I touch her.

"You're making this really hard for me." My voice was only above whisper. Girl — I'm pleading.

"Oh, that's really my intention. Make you hard... and ready..." She muttered huskily.

She was about to touch my crotch when her phone rang loudly indicating a cal.

"Who the fuck." Her frustrated huff made me wanna laugh as she looked like she was about to murder someone.