Scared to death

I went to our room to change and noticed that all my clothes were still really there. Nothing had changed. I wore one of Pedri's hoodies with some black leggings I had and got back downstairs to prepare some food for Pedri and me. We ate in the living room while still talking about the past until someone rang the doorbell. I knew it was Pablo so I quickly walked to the door and when I opened it, I didn't see Gavi. It was Ferran and his girlfriend. The same girl from a year ago.

My smile grew so much that it hurt my cheeks. Ferran couldn't believe that it was me and his girlfriend was looking at us with so much joy.

"I didn't believe Xavi when he told me you were back" Ferran said while giving me the most genuine hug ever.

I could hear Pedri laugh from the couch. It felt great to hug Ferran for the first time. I felt like we were friends as real friends this time. Ferran was tearing up when he pulled back and looked at me.

"I am so happy to see you back Sarah."

"I am so glad to see you too Ferran" I said while still smiling so much.

His girlfriend was still looking at us and tearing up when she noticed Ferran trying to hide his tears.

"Hi" I said to her. "It's so nice to meet you finally."

I hugged her and she told me:

"I am so happy to finally meet you, Sarah. Ferran told me so much about you."

I have no idea why this girl feels like a sister to me even if it's the first time we have met. I looked at Ferran and he was smiling too. Then he entered the house and went to Pedri. They looked so close now and it made my heart feel better.

I closed the door and told Sira to come in too. This girl was truly a beauty.

"You are gorgeous" I told her.

"What! Stop, she said. Did you look at yourself in a mirror, girl? I love every modelling shoot you were in. You were more than gorgeous."

I couldn't believe she actually looks at my pictures. When Pedri saw me with her, he smiled and then Sira wished Pedri a speedy recovery. We all sat down in the living room with Pedri and I asked them:

"How long have you guys been this close?"

"Probably for like a few months now. Sira and I always come here with Gavi" Ferran said. "We come cheer up Pedri a little bit so he can smile at least a few minutes in his day."

"There was only you missing" Pedri added.

I smiled at his response and Sira said:

"I don't think there hasn't been a day that Pedri didn't tell us a story about you."

I laughed and Pedri looked at me with his shining brown eyes.

"I am so happy to see you guys in a close relationship" I told Ferran and his girlfriend.

They both smiled at me and Ferran said:

"I learned to change, thanks to you Sarah."

I smiled because I saw how Ferran really improved. He looked better mentally. He looked at peace. He deserved it.

"I forgive you, you know that Ferran."

He smiled and said:

"Thank you. It means so much."

Sira probably knew a little bit because she smiled when I said those words to Ferran and looked at him to see his reaction.

Then they asked me about Madrid and we talked about it until Gavi came. When I opened the door, he jumped in my arms and hugged me.