Proud

I ran to Pedri and jumped into his arms while laughing. I hugged him tightly and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me and I did too. I hugged him again and he didn't let go. He was still holding me while laughing.

"I am so happy Pedri. You...oh my god...you are just amazing" I said while still laughing and smiling.

"Thank you mi vida. You see, I did my revenge against Xavi. Did you see his reaction?" Pedri said while laughing too.

"Yes, you killed it" I said.

I was now down from Pedri's arm and we were both yelling in the hallway while walking towards the changing room. No one was there yet.

"I am so proud of you Pedri" I said while hitting and tickling him.

I couldn't contain myself from all the happiness. I didn't know what I was doing. I was just so happy. Pedri was still laughing.

"I can't believe I did that. Like how is it even possible" he said.

"You are amazing babe. I am so proud of you" I said while now jumping everywhere.

"I love seeing you like this" Pedri said to me while looking deeply into my eyes.

"I love seeing your smile and laugh, my love" I said while pressing my lips to his and not letting go.

We heard some noises come from the hallway so we stopped kissing but we continued talking about his goal. A few players came into the hallway where Pedri and I were and ran to Pedri to celebrate with him. Their joy was through the roof. Everyone was so happy. Then Gavi came and joined. When he saw me, he hugged me first and said:

"I am proud of your husband Sarah."

I smiled even more and said:

"I am so proud too."

"We should go out and celebrate" one of the players said.

"There is a bar close to the stadium that we can go to" another player said.

The boys accepted and we invited the rest of the team who could come to join our party celebration at the bar. The boys went into the locker room to change and I went back to the parking garage and waited for Pedri in his car because I didn't want Xavi to see me and create another problem. Before I left the boys, I hugged Pedri one last time and told him how proud I am.

When Pedri came down to the parking garage, I ran to him, once again, and jumped in his arms. He had taken a long time before he came down but I didn't mind. I kissed him and hugged him more.

"You are really proud of me?" Pedri asked me.

"Of course, mi vida. I am always proud of you. Always."

He kissed me this time and we walked back to the car.

"Sorry if I took so long to come down. They wanted me to be at the press conference but it was a short one. They just wanted me to explain what happened during the goal."

"I am excited to watch it" I said while he hugged me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Can we go home first?" Pedri asked me with a smirk.

I knew what was going on here. I laughed and said:

"Yes since I also have to change."

"Oh that's perfect" he said again with his smirk and winked.

I laughed even more and Pedri drive as fast as he could back home.

Later in the night, when we arrived at the bar, there were a lot of people there. Pedri kept me close to him and was holding my hand the whole time. When we got in, it was worst. There were so many people everywhere but the vibe was nice. We saw our group in a corner and joined them. Some players were alone and others were with their wives or girlfriends. When they saw Pedri, they all started yelling with joy and we decided to make a toast for his win.