Prologue

All of my childhood, I have lived the perfect life that someone could possibly imagine. My parents were always there for me, supporting me through all my decision and helped me no matter what was going on in my life. I was really grateful for my life and all the things I owned. I was the perfect child who always helped my parents and had the best grades in school. They never complained about anything I did and were also grateful to have me.

My parents were deeply in love and had me when they were really young in there 20s. They made me dream of having the same love that they have experienced. It was just so perfect. Just like soulmates.

When I was 16 years old, I lost my mother in a car accident. My father was the driver. That day I stayed home while my parents went to a dinner date. After a few hours that they had left, I received a phone call from my father. He had explained to me everything. That ruined my life. That ruined me. It was so sudden. No one ever thought of that possibility. But it had really happened. I had lost my mother. My perfect family was broken. My father was broken. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to the woman who had raised me.

I remember being in tears on the phone with my father. I wasn't able to breathe anymore. A part of me just had left. A part of my heart had disappeared for good.

After that day my father had completely changed. I couldn't recognized him anymore. He had became an alcoholic and was an agressive person. Because of the pain, he couldn't leave it inside of him. He would get it all out on me. I knew that he wasn't the father who raised me. He had completely changed. After a year of all that abuse and alcohol, my father had left me too. I was left with no one anymore. My perfect family was really ruined at that point and there wasn't a chance of going back to how it was before. I had fallen into a really bad depression for a few months and I never thought that I was going to be able to get out of it.

After I had lost both of my parents, the only person that was left for me was the FC Barcelona coach. Xavi. He was the closest person to me since I didn't have any family members other than my parents. Xavi was like my father. He was a really close friend of my parents since they were in high school and he kept a good friendship with them.

Now I am an 18 years old woman, who lives with Xavi in Spain and work for his team, as an personal trainer.