The final game

This day has finally come. I woke up an hour before the boys and prepared breakfast and their bags for the day. I knew they were going to be stressed so I didn't want them to forget anything. I heard Pablo wake up and when he came downstairs he said:

"Good morning bestie. Thank you for everything."

I went and hugged him.

"No problem bestie it was nothing. Is Pedri awake?" I asked him

"No I don't think so" he answered.

I went upstairs to wake my boy up. He was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't even want to wake him up. I went and lay next to him and hugged him. He woke up by my hug and hugged me back.

"Good morning mi amor" I said.

He smiled while stretching his body.

"Good morning mi vida."

I smiled and put my lips on his.

"Waking up to you is the best thing that could ever happen in my life" he said.

I smiled and nodded.

"You are right. I was thinking about that too last time. I love waking up to you every morning Pedri."

He hugged me and we talked for a few minutes until it was really time for him to get up. Today I wasn't going to wear one of his hoodies. I was going to wear one of his soccer shirts where his name was written on the back. He gave a new one to each person in his family member who was going to be here today and he gave me one of his. His smell was still on it, of course. I went back downstairs and chat with Gavi until Pedri came down. He looked at his bag and the breakfast that I had prepared and he immediately ran to me to hug me.

"Mi vida, thank you. It means a lot" he said.

He gave me a quick kiss and I hugged him again.

"Don't worry Pedri, it's nothing."

He smiled and hugged me once again. We then all finished breakfast and took my car to the stadium. It was nice that the final was going to be here at Camp Nou this time. It's easier for everyone because we didn't need to travel to another city. I was driving my Tesla today because I didn't want Pedri or Gavi to stress about the drive, especially since the supporters were going to be crazy in front of the entrance of the stadium. So I decided to drive my car and let the boys go into the back so no one could see them or notice them when we were near the stadium. My plan had actually worked. There were a few fans who got close to my cars but it wasn't too many. When we arrived inside the parking lot, I started stressing because I was going to meet Pedri's family. It was a big deal since we were going to get married in a few months and it has been only 5 months since I met Pedri. I parked my car and we went into the stadium.

"My family is already here Sarah. They know that you are coming so don't worry, okay? Pedri said while looking into my eyes and trying to reassure me."

I smiled and he squeezed my hand. Gavi's family was also there with Pedri's family since both of the families are related because of the boys.

When we went inside, Pedri and Gvai lead me into a private room where you can gather the family members of the players. I prepared myself mentally to see them. My heart was beating so fast and my stress was killing me. When Pedri opened the door, he ran to his family and Gavi did the same. They both went and hugged their family. I was by the door watching them. Pedri,s mother looked so sweet. She had the cute smile that Pedri has. I could recognize it in her. Pedri's father seemed to be a genuine dad with a good heart. Pedri looked a lot like him but his brother was like his twin. I felt like I was looking at a younger Pedri who looks up a lot to his brother and was proud of him. Gavi's family was so cute. They seemed so much proud of him. His sister couldn't stop hugging him. She was so pretty and had a gorgeous smile that could light up the whole room. Gavi had a mix of both of his parents who were as unique as him. I was watching both families hug their sons when Pedri's mother noticed me. The way she looked at me felt like I had someone. I wasn't alone. She took me in her arms and couldn't let go of me. I felt like my mother was hugging me. I did feel that with Pedri once but this time it was even more. Miss González felt like I wasn't alone. That I had a family too.