Home

After our moment in the kitchen, we went into the living room, sat close next to each other and we talked.

"Life is so crazy" I said.

He looked deeply into my eyes and said:

"I know. Your life hasn't been the easiest. I'm sorry for that."

"Don't be sorry Pedri. I am happy that you are here next to me. I am happy that I found you and Gavi. You guys are my best friends. It feels like we know each other since we are born."

"It does. It really does, Sarah" he said.

He got even closer to me and started playing with my hair.

"Can I ask you a question?" he said.

"Yeah of course."

I was nervous and excited to hear what he wanted to ask me.

"You remember that night when you came into my room and asked me if something was going on between us?"

"Yes I do remember that day."

"Did you really mean what you asked? Like... did you feel anything?"

He looked nervous and couldn't say his sentence without taking breaks. I took his hand to reassure him.

"The night you asked me this question, did you think there was something between us?"

He started blushing and I was too. I didn't know if I should tell him the truth or not. But then I decided that I shouldn't lie to Pedri. These past few months just made me realize how I fell for this guy. When I first came here, I wasn't searching for anything. I just wanted a normal life but I can say that the universe made Pedri and I meant to meet. I don't know where I would be right now if we didn't meet and get close. Pedri was my everything. There was nothing left in this world other than Gavi and him.

"Yes. I felt something between us. That's why I came and talked to you because I needed to understand what was going on between us. And you? Did you feel anything?" I asked.

"Because of Xavi, I had to lie to you and break your heart when I didn't want to. I am not like that. I couldn't tell you the truth because if I did my career would have been done" he said.

"I know you, Pedri, I know you are not like that."

He smiled and his eyes were still shining.

"You are not the one who is ruining my career Sarah, it's Xavi who is blaming everything on you. And to answer your question, in the beginning since the first time I saw you, I had the same feeling you had. Amelia and I were nothing. I didn't feel anything for her like I did with you."

I smiled. I had the biggest smile. Pedri just told me he likes me. I like Pedri and he likes me. We like each other, oh my god. I think my dream is coming true. I wanted this months ago. Since the first time, I saw him. I wanted him. I wanted Pedri. I got closer to him and grabbed his face with my hands. We were so close that our noses were touching. He smiled and I did too. We knew what was going on between us.

"Pedri."

"Yes, my love" he said.

I smiled even more. I moved even closer to fill the space between our bodies. Our breathing was synchronized. My heart was beating so fast. He looked at my lips and then into my eyes. I was melting. I wanted him so badly. I looked at his pink lips and then into his eyes.