The final game (Part 2)

Pedri's POV:

Making this goal will forever change my life and my career. It proved to me that having Sarah was the best thing that could happen to me and my career. Hearing her words before the second half of the game helped me get my confidence back. It helped me score this winning goal. And when I did, I of course made my iconic celebration but added something to it. I added the heart sign and pointed to my love, Sarah. The smile she had could brighten the whole stadium.

After the last five minutes, I ran to her and took her in my arms. I didn't care if the whole world was watching. I didn't care about anything other than her. It was just me and Sarah in this world. At that moment. She couldn't stop saying how proud she was of me and it made my heart want to explode because of how happy I was. But that wasn't the best part. The best was when she accepted to be my girlfriend and we both said to each other that we love one another. I kissed her in front of the whole world. I wanted them to all know that that girl is mine.  I knew that Sarah and I were going really fast in our relationship but at least I know she is the one and that no one can take her away from me or make her cry. No one could hurt her. Ever. I was going to make this girl the happiest human ever and love her even when death separate us.

Sarah's POV:

Pedri and I went back to his family, where I was sitting before, and he hugged his family. They had their moment together and I went back to the field to talk with Gavi because he was done talking to his family. When I went to him, he started jumping like a kid and took my hands so I could jump with him. I started laughing and he was already smiling so much.

"You are Pedri's girlfriend" he said repeatedly while jumping.

I looked at him confused.

"How do you know?"

He looked at me and winked.

"It was his plan. Surprise" he said. "I am so happy for you guys."

I laughed because Gavi did look genuinely happy for us.

"I am proud of you Pablo and thank you for always being there for me."

He hugged me and said:

"Thank YOU for always being there for me and my brother."

Just thinking about Pedri made me smile so much. Gavi noticed it and started teasing me and we both ended up laughing until Pedri came and hugged me from behind.

"Sarah, my parents love you so much. They can't stop talking about you. They didn't even take the time to congratulate me and they started talking about you" Pedri said

I laughed and put my head next to his.

"I love them even more" I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Pedri, Gavi, changing room" Xavi yelled.

He didn't look so happy. I looked at Gavi and Pedri who were as scared and confused as me. They left inside and I went back with their families. The game wasn't really done since now there was going to be a celebration for our winners. Pedri's mom came next to me and asked me about the moment I had with Pedri. I told her how it was briefly and she was so happy. I was still a little bit worried about what Xavi was going to say to Pedri after what he saw.

Pedri's POV:

Walking with Xavi in the hallway until we arrived at the changing room was difficult since I just kissed Sarah in front of the whole world. He looked mad and he didn't even congratulate me on my goal. I looked at Gavi who was as pissed as I was because of Xavi's behavior. When I entered the changing room, the team started yelling like crazy and everyone started celebrating. Music was going on and a few bottles of champagne were opened. Then Xavi made us all sit down while we were changing and told us: