Loud

Pedri's POV:

Xavi really pissed me off this time. The whole time he was talking, I was only thinking of punching him in the face but I didn't just because of Sarah. Thinking about her, I just received a text saying that she left to go to her room because she wanted to give me space and she clarified that she wasn't mad. I knew I acted a little bit badly around her but I couldn't control my frustration. Enough was enough. I was excited to marry this girl and show the whole world, especially Xavi, that she was mine. That he could stop his stupid talks and leave us alone for good.

I was still in the bathroom so I got out of there and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I then went next to a window and looked at the view. It was peaceful and meditating. I understand why Sarah always loves everything that goes with the view.

Thinking about her again, because that's the only thing I think about. Always her or football. I wanted to give her, her gift but I completely forgot because of this coach. I bought her a special necklace with the letter P on it. I didn't know if she was going to like it but I think she will. I wanted to give her it today but I think it's better if I give it to her tomorrow morning.

I texted her if she wanted to come back to my room but then she texted me back and said that for today she was going to stay in her room. It was for the best. I wished her goodnight and told her I love her and she did too.

Sarah's POV:

I didn't go back to Pedri's room. I think we both needed space. Right now our lives are stressful and I get it. He has so much on his plate, I don't want to disturb him or anything.

I changed into some comfy clothes. I brought Pedri's shirt with me so I can sleep in it, as always. I lay in bed and texted Pedri and then I fell asleep.

Pedri's POV:

It was 3 am when I looked at my phone to check the time. I just woke up from the scariest nightmare of my life. My heart was still beating so fast. I couldn't take a deep breath. I just saw Sarah in her room get hurt by Ferran and I couldn't do anything. I just watched her yell my name for help. It was devastating. I was frozen and couldn't do anything. I tried everything in my power to help her but I just couldn't move or say anything.

I got out of bed. I needed to go see my girl. I couldn't breathe normally and I was sweaty. I was so scared for her. When I left my room, I ran in the hallway to her room. The images of her and Ferran were too much for me. My head wanted to explode and my heart was breaking. 

When I arrived at Sarah's door, I didn't know if I should knock on the door or call her on her phone. I didn't want to scare her too much either. I just needed to see her. I just needed to feel that nothing had happened to her.

Sarah's POV:

I could hear my phone ring but I didn't know if it was part of my dream or reality. I suddenly opened my eyes and realized it was real. Who was calling me at... Pedri. I saw his name on my phone. It was 3 am. My heart started beating so fast. What is happening? I immediately answered the phone and heard his scared voice:

"Sarah, I'm sorry that I woke you up...can...can you open the door. I am here."

His voice was shaking. I ran to my door and saw him. He stopped for a second and then hugged me so tightly. I put my hand in his wet sweaty hair while he was hugging my hips and saying repeatedly:

"You are okay, thank god. You are okay."

"What happened babe? Tell me." I said.

I grabbed his face in my hands and brushed my thumbs on his cheeks. I wanted him to calm down. He was so sweaty and tired. He looked like he just ran to save his life.