CHAPTER 15

KIM'S CASTLE
AUTHOR'S POV

ROYAL COURT

A few days went by when the Kim brothers received the message from the King jeon to pay a visit to his fiance . Kims know that they have to announce the engagement of their princess Kim with King jeon , So here they are as usual everyone is beseated on their respected places in the Royal court of Kims .

King Jin : Today I am officially announcing the engagement of Our princess Kim with the King Jeon of Busan in upcoming few days .

{ After the announcement the whole room filled with the whispers because of the unexpected news makes Kings angry }

One of the Ministers : My Lord They are our enemies .....how you can give our princess hand for marriage to him ...... I would like to suggest .....

King Tae : Shut up .....who are you to interrogate your king and mostly on his decision ?

King Jin : I took this decision to finish all our past hatred relationship between us from centuries . So why not just collaborate with them and give them a hand of friendship . It is all for the prosperity of our kingdom's future .
Hope so you all get this into your heads .

Everyone : Yes My Lord . All hails to king Kim and princess Kim .

King Kim : Court dismissed for today .

Everyone leave from there to their ways . King Jin and taehyung appointed a lot of maids and servants to decorate the palace for upcoming event . The palace is decorated with many beautiful flowers and glass ornaments .

Everyone is seems so excited about the event . The most bigest and unexpected sudden collaboration of two kingdoms who have war records in history .

King Jin and King Taehyung are somewhat in fear that they have to give there precious princess Kim to the mighty king who already killed there own sister before .

Secondly they can not step back from there words and promise they already made .

They are a bit relief that Kim Namjoon will be their for princess in need and follow her like a shadow.

Where as Kim namjoon already gave his words to his dad that he will save and protect Yn from everyone.

King Park Jimin is trying to accept the reality but can't forgot his first love . That's too when she is always in front of your eyes and soon will get marry to your own cousin . Alas but it is true that Jungkook is the son of his mother's cousin sister .

YN 's is all nervous because she don't know how she will handle it all . She do have a crush on jungkook just by watching him in some portraits .
She don't know that what an actual marriage means But still promise to herself that she will keep holding that thread and will get back to her own world . where she actually  belongs to with her joonie oppa who is ready to give his life in need , need to protect her from Evil .

___________

Whereas king Jungkook with his family is on the way to meet her , to dominate her , to punish , to cage her for the mistake that she never did .

King Jungkook : When we will reach there ?

General Jung : today's evening King .

King Jungkook : Tell them to speed up . I want to reach there before evening .

General Jung : as you wish my Lord .
[ with that he turned towards the soldier and inform them to pace up and they have to reach there before evening ]

King Jungkook : Now let's see you run away from me princess Kim . Just a few hours and I will be there infornt of you as your nightmare .

[ whispered to himself and smirked ]

----------------------
I know this chapter is too short but stay tuned and the next chapter will be up soon .