CHAPTER 4

NJ : witch spirit . Dad told me everything about the past . What do you want from our YN ?

Maria : so you really know about me .
then let me tell you the other half.........

[When king Jeon was in a war he captured Kim brothers . They are named as Kim taehyung and Kim soekjin . when king Jeon jungkook was going back to the castle after the war ...........................]

FLASHBACK
AUTHOR'S POV
King Jungkook is riding his horse followed by many soldiers . They are now out of the woods . Form the other side general min is also leading the soldiers and after a few hours they will join each other in this journey where as General Jung is on the way to Kim's castle .

Soon it is going to be night and general min is also with them . King told his soldiers to set tents to spent a night because it is getting cold as sun is setting and hard o see further because of light snow fall forming fog . Yes it is winter season .

King is sitting in his camp tent and after a few hours General Min also arrived there .
They have a serious conversation about Kim's and the battle .

General min : your highness we have tame only two Kims . I know the third one is girl but ......

King JK : Yes I know that's why I send general Jung over there to look after her .

General min : That's great my Lord . May I have permission to say something my Lord ?

{ King JK noded his head telling him to continue }

General min : Queen mother is really worried about your marriage as our kingdom needs a heir . I want to suggest you to marry The third Kim with royal blood .

King JK : Its alright ...... I will give her a terrible life and she will be queen and a slave too .
[ he said with a smirk ]

General min : I will take my leave now .
Have a good night your majesty .
[ he said and leave the tent ]

AFTER 2 DAYS
Kim's Castle
General Jung Hoesoek Pov
Yesterday morning
I reached to Kim's Castle and the first thing I did is to capture the third Kim , Kim YN . she is only 17 year old but she is much more cunning and strong than her age it was hard to tame her but somehow we did it and announce jeons victory . I detain her in her room . Mainly I don't chained her but she can't go any where from her room . After all this work I send his majesty her painting and the tell him everything and now I am waiting for his next order .

Guard : general Jung we got a messages from king Jeon .

I took and read that scroll
[ General Jung you did a good job . I am proud of you . I have sent you two scroll . The another one is for Princess kim YN . Make sure not to hurt her . I want her reply as soon as possible ]