CHAPTER 5

STILL FLASHBACK
AUTHOR'S POV
Princess YN escaped from deagu Kim's kingdom . She is riding the horse in dark and cold night . her face is getting red but she can't stay at the path all alone and at this time .

Now the sun is going to rise and she reached Busan .
princess YN : I need to get inside of castle before sun rise . what should I do ? what should I do ? I have to climb the wall and get into the castle as a maid . That's great .

[ she leaves the horse outside of the territory because guards and caretakers are on night duty at this time ]

She walked towards the castle while hiding if any guard amen there for a round .
Finally she reached near castle.

{ note : please imagine about the boundary walls and it is night time

{ note : please imagine about the boundary walls and it is night time . }

Princess climb a tree near the castle wall and jumped on another side in the bushes and guards heard it . They went to check on it and a cat came out of it . Well it was a co incidence or maybe luck of Princess YN . She put a charcoal in her pocket .

She sneaks into the castle from a balcony and went to ground floor as she saw some maids talking to each other because it is about sharp 5 in morning and they have to prepare the for the day .

Maid 1 :I am sleepy jeena . I hate to wake up early .

Maid 2 :  shhhh don't say like this Si-u .

Maid 3 : let's get the bath and fresh your mood si-u.

  Jeena : why are you silent today eun.

Maid 4 : I am on periods jeena . I am tired today .

Si-u : it's ok . after bath I will bring your breakfast in your room .

princess YN followed them till the bathing chamber . there are many cubicles there in a chambers to take freshen up .

 there are many cubicles there in a chambers to take freshen up