CHAPTER 11

Author's POV

Tae is in YN's room and kissed her good night and went to his own room while thinking about what he saw when he carried YN to her room . they were like the blurry images and sounds but he shrugged it off . While thinking all these things , he went to his dreamland.

[whereas in one of the room , General Min and Namjoon are staying in a same room after having dinner .]

General Min : It was such a stupid excuse but thank God , they bought it without any suspiciousness.

Namjoon : Whatever but we are now safe and sound .

General Min : So , who you actually are ? ...I mean you told me you are guarding YN .

Namjoon : Actually , I am her step brother ...Her father adopted me when I was 12 and trained to be a tough man .She is 10 years younger than me and announced me as a legal heir of THE MAFIA THRONE ...YN's father is a mafia king .He took a promise from me that I will protect YN while going through any situation ..YN is a childish girl because of lack of parents affection and love ..Mother died after few years after her birth , they never let me feel that I am not their own child ..They loves me as much as they love YN..I also consider her as my little princess ..

General Min : Emotional story though but I think you are here only to take over YN's property and mafia empire .

Namjoon : No , it's not like that . I can give my life for her safety ..She is MY little sister .

General Min : does YN really have princess Kim YN's soul in her body ?

Namjoon : Not really , they look same but they are totally different persons ..Princess YN was a worrior and a master mind whereas our YN is an innocent and childish girl  who loves to get pampered .

General Min : Hmmm... Now I get her behaviour.

Namjoon : What if King Kim will get to know about it , we are dead meat bro...

General Min : I understand everything but what is this word 'bro' ..

Namjoon : It means hyung , in 20th century we use these types of short terms to address someone etc . like to the known ..

General Min : ok then bro .. good night bro ..
*Min whispered : Interesting ...bro ..hehehe...*

Namjoon : Did you just laugh ?

General Min : ummm ,No ..You better stop dreaming with your eyes wide open ...

Namjoon: ummm is that so ......Ok good night .

______
MORNING
AUTHOR'S POV
It is a normal morning for all but not for the people of Kim's Palace . In the morning they all are whispering in each other's ears which is irritating for both kings While eating the breakfast .

King Jin : What the hell is going on ?

King Taehyung : What's the matter ? Bring it on .......
{ irritated while listening to some murmurs from behind him where as General min and Kim namjoon are silently in front of them }

Maid : My Lord actually Pricess Yn is acting weird ....
{ where as namjoon and general min exchange glance with each other Scared of up coming drama }