TRAILER

AUTHOR'S POV

                          _ 16th century_
                      * JEONS DYNASTY *
The mysterious silent prince that walked over several  dead bodies to step on king's throne and later became the most cold and ruthless King aka KING JEON JUNGKOOK.
He is well known for his three norms :
(1) If someone betrays you , treat them cruelly and WITHOUT mercy .
(2) When walking in open territory , bothers no one . If someone bothers you , ask them to stop .If they do not stop , destroy them .
(3) LOVE makes people weak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                   _2022_
                                 *BUSAN*
On the other hand YN an innocent and fragile daughter of a well known Mafia King . Even if he is known for his inhuman acts but for his precious daughter , he is just a loving , caring and soft father who loves his daughter dearly and can do anything for her happiness . His daughter which he kept hidden and away from the dirty eyes of his enemies for her safety whereas YN who is curious about the outer world and will do something unexpected which will change her life fully and drastically .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           *PLOT TWIST*
But what will happen when these two different personalities ( YN and King Jeon ) ,who are from completely differet worlds ,will meet each other for the first time ??

What will happen to YN ?? What will fate bring for her ??