CHAPTER 2

JEON DYNASTY
16th CENTURY
AUTHOR'S POV
Jeon Jungkook was getting ready for the war wearing the metal covers on his body . His sword is ready to split the throat of enemies . It took many days to reach this battle field now he cannot wait anymore .
On the other hand Kims are sitting in their tent to revise everything .

#IN KIM'S TENT #
Taehyung : hyung I am telling you we need to get the castle at any point it will make us more powerful . we will rule the whole Korea .

Jin : you are right but we need to tame that general of Jeon's army  first .

Tae : yes I will make him distract and will take him to the jungle to kill him . Then I head to there precious castle.

# IN JEON'S TENT #
JK : Don't let any of them to get out of the battle field .

General Jung : My king I think they will attack on our castle too .

JK : Hmmmm .......Let him taste his own medicine .

The loud horns are blowing means get ready war is about to start from Kim's side . Now Jeon give them signal that they are ready too . When they will shoot the arrows in air both parties will attack each other .

This signal was sent by JEONS and now they are fighting for there ego , family , greed , territory , power and many more .

Basically Jeon is there with two swords riding his black horse and sending everyone to the hell in his way . Tae is coming towards general Jung and is slitting everyone with his blade sword . Jung is practically saving him self for now as he signalled General min to attack Tae from behind but Tae was way too smart . Tae leave him alone and get back to kill there soldiers of Jeon .
Jin almost killed many people and now fighting with general min .It is tough to tame Min but he is using his full mind to tame him .
Tae again got an opportunity to take Jung in the forest but Jungkook got behind him with his some soldiers .
It has been a few days and war is about to an end  .

Many died in this war and many got injured . Both parties are injured but still fighting . they don't want to leave them alive for the sake of power . Min tamed one of the Kim as he is badly injured now.

now only Tae is left . Min is staying there in the battle field to keep an eye on prisoner of war . Jung is also in the forest to help his king . it is midnight now Tae is nowhere to found near by so they take a shelter near river and waiting for sun to shine .

Next day
They start there search again and after the search of whole day they found Tae with his soldiers and finally tame him and chained him . Finally they are getting some time to breathe .

They are still is forest as it is deep and thick. it's tough to find way out of there .

--------------------------------------------------------

20th century
AUTHOR'S pov
YN : Good afternoon dad and oppa .

Mr Kim : after noon my princess .

Joon : good afternoon dear .

YN : Appa you know I missed you alot . I think you already forgot me .( she pouted )

Mr kim : No my dear its not like that . I was busy ......

YN : don't talk to me you don't even remember what's special tomorrow .
I love my oppa he his always there for me .

Joon : yes I am always there for you lil sister . I love you too .

Mr Kim : I LOVE YOU THREE . what are you talking about . I am sorry baby . please forgive me .

YN : are you really sorry .[ in a baby tone ]

Mr Kim : yes baby .

YN : should I forgive him or not . [ she looked at Joon and he nodded ]

YN : ok then you are forgiven mister but on one condition .
[ said while acting like a queen ]

Mr Kim : what is it ?

YN : I want to go to a world of fairytale and I'll marry my prince charming and life happily forever in our castle .
[ she looked at him with puppy eyes ]

Mr Kim : ok as your wish I will take you there tonight .
[ he know this will come one day and he have to grant that wish made by her fate even before she born . ]

YN : you are best dad and oppa in the world .
[ she jumped here and there like a kid and dashed to the garden to play with rabbits leaving mr Kim and namjoon alone . ]

Mr Kim : We have to do it tonight that spirit will be there too . You need to be with her everytime .got it .

Joon : yes dad