CHAPTER 1

16th century        
  JEON DYNASTY   
         AUTHOR'S pov           

Everyone is sitting in the Royal court waiting for the king to come and start the court . They heard announcement that means king and queen mother are here . They politely bowed to them . King Jeon and his mother took place on their respective thrones and signaled every one to take place . He looked at his minister and said -

JK : Did we received any reply from Daegu Kingdom yet?

Minister : Yes your majesty ! we did get one .

JK : read it out for me .

Minister : ( opened the scroll and started to read it .)
Dear King Jeon Jungkook ,
                       First of all my humble greetings to you . I read your letter in which you told me to release your land . Cunning indeed! you captured my stalkers and soldiers to answer my actions back . But I think you are forgetting that I have the largest kingdom under my rule but you kid want to fight back because you won many wars with that little kingdom of yours . Think again, I am still giving you the same offer as before. Give me towns and one castle in left side of your territory or let's have a war .If you choose the war then be ready to be on knees in front of me .

                               BY :KING KIM TAEHYUNG
                                          (king of deagu)

JK: Send a reply that we are ready for the war because he captured the land where my father fought his last war which he clearly knew but again he wants to play with me using that land , so now I will give those three Kims a better reply by winning against them . Any other issues for today's court?

minister : That's all for today your majesty .

JK : General Jung get the soldiers ready for the war.

General : I will ! Your majesty.

JK : The court is dismissed for today .

He announced and walked into his chamber followed by his mother and sat on his bed in front of him.

QUEEN MOTHER [QM] : Jungkook dear I know you have fought many wars before and I want you to win this one too . I believe in you my son but also remember that I only have you to rely on. You are the last symbol of my husband .

JK : I know mother and I will win this time too and will make them my servants . { he kissed his mother's forehead }you should go and have some rest mother .

QM: I will son .

---------------------------------------------------------
20th CENTURY
BUSAN
AUTHOR'S POV
Mr Kim just came to his mansion after finishing a mission and now he is sitting with namjoon talking about something really important as he is cleaning Mr Kim's wounds .

Namjoon : Dad I told you before let me handle this one mission but you don't want me to do so .Why ?

Mr Kim: Joon dear ....I don't want you to get in any type of danger . They were actually planning to kill you, not me .

[ Namjoon looked at him confused and asked why ]

Mr Kim : because you will be the next mafia king after me.

Joon : dad ...why do you always protect me as I am your own son and mom always loved me as her own child.

Mr Kim : Joon I always tell you one thing that you are my heir not by blood but by heart . Got it now ...Silly!!!

Joon : hmmm ........ I think you are forgetting something .

Mr Kim : no I am not . I know my little princess is turning 17 soon .
I was going to talk with you about it too .

Joon : yes dad you always said that you will give me a huge responsibility on YN'S 17th birthday .

Mr Kim : Let me tell you the whole story .

# Flashback #
when your mom was pregnant with yn . My enemies attacked me in the middle of the night . I tried really hard to tame them but they were more than us in number . So I ran away with your mom in a forest backside of our house . When we were running a man shot her from behind and bullet got in her back . My man killed him while I was running with her in my arms and got deep into the forest . I didn't know anything as my mind was a whole mess at that time because she was bleeding and was unconscious in my arms and I can't even take her in a hospital because of my enemies . Then I saw a castle like place with the open gate and a lady in traditional clothes was standing there, she was looking at my wife and i quickly rushed to her for help. She seemed like a nice person as she offered me help and told us to stay in the castle . She asked me to take out the bullet from my wife's back while consoling me and I did as she said. She murmured some mantras and my wife's wound was healed really quickly in front of my eyes .I was confused as well as shocked because it seemed like a magic to me.

Mr Kim : Who are you ?

spirit  : Don't be afraid dear , I am a witch's spirit.

Mr Kim : why did you helped us ? and what is this place ?

Spirit :  I didn't helped you . I helped my highness and we are in king Jeon's castle .

Mr Kim : I didn't saw this castle before .

spirit : It only appeared for her highness , not everyone can see it .

Mr Kim : who is her highness ? she is my wife .

spirit : calm down and look there ?

[ Mr Kim looked in the mirror which was hanging on the wall. He was not able to see his reflection in it ,then to confirm he stood in front of that mirror but again no reflection was forming .]

Mr Kim : how is it even possible ?

Spirit : now pick your wife and look in the mirror again.

[ he picked up his wife in bridal style and looked in the mirror . he was shocked by the view in front of him . There was a reflection of their unborn baby in the mirror . then he looked at the spirit for answer .]

spirit : That is her highness because she is king Jeon's bride . Now listen careful when she will turn 17, you have to bring her here again or she will died because of the curse that was on her from centuries .

[ Then me and your mother left that place in the morning . After a few weeks he gave birth to YN and everything was back to normal . when yn turns 2 your mom had miscarriage that time you were standing near the hospital all alone crying and I adopted you legally . After few years your mom died because of sickness and here we are sharing a small and sweet family ]

# Flashback ended #

Mr Kim : we got less time and I want you to protect her from everything .

Joon : i will dad .

---------------------------------------------------------------