CHAPTER 12

KIMS CASTLE
NAMJOON'S POV

King Jin : you all come to my office room now .
[ He said with calm voice laced with anger and sadness was clearly visible in his eyes ]

I looked at Yn . She was scared and confused and was looking at me with pleading eyes , Like she wants to say something . So I hold her hand to calm her down because her hands were shaking . I can understand .

We reached in his office room .

King Jin sit on his throne like Grand chair

King Jin sit on his throne like Grand chair .

King Jin : everyone take your seats .
[ We all sit down on chairs in front of his and king Taehyung beside him ]

YN , Namjoon and suga : Thank you
[ Somehow we know that they are gonna shower us with ton of questions .]

King Tae : Princess Kim !

YN : Yes ......I am .

King Tae : So dear care to explain all the chaos you created there .
[ She looked at me then turned towards king Tae . Facing him and ready to say something she sighed and speak ]

YN : Ummmm ..... I was feeling hot and suffocated in this type of dresses so I cut it to make a frock and I was playing in garden with my favorite animals that is rabbit ......

King Jin : Playing with rabbits ???

King Tae : Favorite animal ??? Leave it .

King Jin : Leave it ... And tell me how did you know this man and you called him oppa ?

YN : Yes I do call him oppa because he is my joonie oppa . I know him from my childhood .

King Jin : WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PRINCESS KIM .
[ shouted which makes YN scared ]

YN : you yelled at me ...even appa did not yelled at me ever .
[ She sobbed ]

King Tae : WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS ..
[ he yelled and YN started to cry loudly and came to me running ]

YN : Oppa I don't want to play this game .....I want to go back to home ....Appa.

She was crying badly . I hugged her tightly stopping her from crying more . Where as King Tae and Jin were surprises as there never saw her crying before . I know that she is really scared know I have to reveal myself and protect YN .