CHAPTER 6

STILL FLASHBACK
JEON'S CASTLE
AUTHOR'S POV

King Jungkook wasn't able to sleep so he was staring at the ceiling of his room . Then finally woke up and again read the letter written by Princess YN  and decide to reply back.

[ Dear princess Yn ,
    Greetings from your soon to be husband . The condition was great but I will not leave your brothers easily . Firstly you will marry me then I will leave your brothers . If you try to use your little brain to escape or do anything to yourself . Your brothers will face consequence .
I know you are a little and baby sister of Kim's . So behave yourself .

                                 Your Soon to be husband ,
                                        King jeon Jungkook
                                                             (BUSAN )      ]

Every thing is seems to be normal but They don't know this calm night will bring something else to there life .

-----------------------------------------
On the other side
Queen mother is still talking with Maria .

QM : Maria we need to Free that Kim's and make a deal with them .

Maria : your highness what are you saying ?
They will kill our king and what if king know about it .

QM : nothing's gonna happen . Just follow my steps .

--------------------------------------
In dungeon
Kim brothers read the chit saying the map of the way out of here with telling that .

[ in chit : oppa general min is having the keys with him I will fetch it and give it to you . see that map and run silently from here . I will join you after a few days ]

Jin : what she wanna do here without us ?

Tae : she must have think of something . We just need to get out of here .

------------------------------
Queen mother and Maria are going general min's chamber . Maria looked at the guards outside of the door . She took out the bottle and murmured a spell then spray it on them . The guards fell asleep . QM and Maria went in side of his chamber . She does the same thing on general min .

They both starts to find key in the drawers , cupboard , bookselfs , in his pockets and cloths . even they search the keys under his pillow but they don't find anything . At last Queen mother starts to look under the mattress .

QM : I got it Maria .

Maria : let's go your highness because the spell will finish soon .

QM : lets go .

They both straight went to dungeon and Maria again cast same spell in her way . They stand infront of Kim's cell. Maria opened it and was welcomed with a punch on her face when she went near Tae . She stabbed on his shoulder  to protect herself and queen mother and starts to explain .

Maria : hey calm down we are here to Free you .

Tae : why and who are you ?