I look over at Aaliyah that's using the fork to spin her food around. I can tell something is on her mind.

" Wah wrong wid yuh?" I ask.

"Are you upset with me?" she asks still moving her food around the plate.

Wah she a talk bout?

"Aaliayh weh mi fi upset wid yuh fah?"

"No it's that you haven't said a word to me since I told you we can't do it here" she says looking down at the food not meeting my eyes.

"Aaliyah finish yuh food" I say hissing my teeth.

Why should I be vexed with her for that?

"I'm not upset with you baby" my voice more calm. I don't want her to ever feel that way.

"Okay"

"Look at me" I tell her and she looks up.

"Don't think I would be upset with you because you refuse to have sex with me Aaliyah , I would never"

She nods and says nothing.

I watch her as she pokes her mouth with food.

"Zaidannnn" she says realizing I'm looking at her as she whines in the chair.

I chuckle and put a piece of chicken in my mouth. The food here is okay...

"Do you have visa ?" I ask her curiously.

"No"

"You need to apply for one" I tell her.

I would definitely like to take her out of the country one day.

"I will soon" she says.

"Soon shouldn't be next year , get it before next month" I tell her. I'm always flying out and I'll like to take her with me sometimes.

She nods.

We finished eating and whole time Aaliyah is chatting my ears off about this movie she's always watching. I can see that these movies puts her in a happy place.

"let's go back to the room" I tell her.

I don't know if it's the tequila but I can't hold out any longer.

We got back up to the room and I feel like Aaliyah has been in the shower in forever.

I see a call coming in from Blackman.

I didn't want to pick up any of these calls but I know this might be important.

"Any fuckry keep it until mi reach back "I say in a clipped tone as I answer.

"Easy nuh" he says laughing.

"Weh yah seh ?"

"Ketch da pree yah"

We been on the call for about 15 minutes. I still hear him out because I need to know what's going on even tho I didn't want to hear any fuckry while I'm here.

Luckily it's nothing major.

Aaliyah has been out of the shower waiting on me.

"Aaliyah..."

I walk over to her and take her phone from her hands and she looks up at me.

"It's our time" I say as I sit on the sofa beside her and she scrambles over on my lap.

"Wait" I say raising her off my lap and she looks at me confused.

Patient babygirl.

I walk over to where the tequila is and pour me and her both a small glass.