Closing her eyes and listening to the sound of iron clanking against each other, she wondered how her dear big sister was doing. 

“Make sure to watch your step.”

Addalyn watched as Akuto hesitantly walked down the steps. There was no way he could run now since there were guards everywhere watching his every move. They had to make sure he wouldn't lay a hand on their princess. 

Addalyn started walking towards the castle doors as Akuto was being dragged by the guards behind her. He tried to fight back, but he unfortunately didn’t have enough strength.

Addalyn wondered if she would be able to convince her mother and father to keep him. Even though she wasn’t yet informed about the things he did, she still wanted to give him a chance. 

Walking through the halls, she wondered if he would actually be able to cooperate at all since he clearly didn’t want to. 

“Have him wait in here, I will be back in a few minutes.”

The guards agreed and dragged Akuto into the room, leaving Addalyn behind. She would just have to convince her parents for him to stay, easy right?
While Addalyn continued to walk through the hallways, the guards had finally had enough of Akuto and pushed him towards the wall. Akuto hit his head in the process, causing to fall to the floor. Now that their princess was gone, they weren’t holding back.

They stepped on him, kicked him, punched him, and even spat on him. 

This abuse continued until Addalyn had finally come back into the room with a small smile on her face. The guards quickly straightened up, acting as if they hadn't been beating up a minor a few minutes ago. 

“Alright, so Akuto is your name, right? You will be working with the maids and butlers until the day of your execution. I will take you there tomorrow.”

Akuto didn’t say anything of course, but one thing lingered on his mind. Execution? He would be getting executed?????

The guards started dragging Akuto towards Addalyn as he stared at the ground in disbelief. Pushing him over to the princess, Addalyn already started walking out the door. Akuto couldn’t do anything besides follow her. He couldn’t fight, so what was the point? He would be dying soon anyway. Maybe this was his fate from the beginning. No, maybe this was his punishment..

During the whole walk to his new cell, he stared at the ground wondering what he should do in this situation. 

___

!The next day!

Yelling could be heard from the other side of the door, but Akuto didn’t pay any mind. He probably didn’t even notice the loud noise of a woman screaming at another, even when he and Addalyn both walked into the room.

After a brief conversation with the woman that was yelling earlier, Addalyn finally decided to speak to someone else that happened to be in the room. 

“Y/n, I have arrived along with the guest. I am assuming that you remember our discussion from yesterday?”

The h/c haired girl smirked as she stared back at her sister.

“Yes, I remember everything perfectly…”

Addalyn smiled as she noticed the h/c woman directing her gaze at Akuto’s hands.

“He currently still has handcuffs on because he attacked a few guards on the way here. Until he proves that he won’t injure anyone, they will remain on.”

 “..Right..”

“Y/n, can you show him where he will be sleeping?”

“Princess, if I may, can I show this young man to his room instead?”