"Thats it." Sadie said before walking over to you two.

"Sades, wait!" Millie tried to stop her but it was no use.

"Y/n/n." Sadie took your other hand. "Where are you going?"

"We were just-"

"Why do you care?" Sabrina snapped.

"I wasn't talking to you." Sadie bit back. "Y/n, let's go."

Sadie started dragging you in the other direction but Sabrina tugged on your other hand.

"She doesn't want to go with you." Sabrina said.

It wasn't long before the two girls were playing a game of tug a war with you.

"Uh, guys? One of you is gonna end up pulling my arm out of my socket." You told them and they both stopped pulling.

"Listen, Sabrina, you might have y/n fooled but you dont have me fooled. Come on, y/n."

Sabrina let go of your hand and Sadie pulled you back to the living room.

"What was that about?" You asked, a little mad.

"Did you forget what she did to you?" Sadie asked and you just looked at her. "Im not gonna let you get back with her just for her to break your heart again."

"You cant control who I date or who I hang out with." You raised your voice. "If I wanna go hook up with my ex then I will!"

Sadie furrowed her eyebrows in shock. "Fine! But dont come crawling back to me when she cheats on you with some other girl."

You removed your hand from Sadies and walked back over to Sabrina.

"You okay...?" Millie hesitantly asked as she walked up to Sadie.

"I'm fine." Sadie said as she watched Sabrina drag you upstairs.

"What'd that cup ever do to you?" Millie asked, gesturing to the crushed red solo cup in Sadies hand.

Sadie put down her crushed cup on the table before walking over to the drinks table.

...

Sadie couldn't stop thinking about your argument and how badly it hurt for you to say that you wanted to hook up with your ex so Sadie went to the drink table to have a drink to calm herself down.

Then one drink turned into two, then two turned into three, and so on and so forth. Now Sadie was undoubtedly drunk.

You walked back downstairs only for a drunk Sadie to stumble over to you.

"Hey y/n/n." Sadie slurred.

"Hey." You said but it sounded like more of a question.

"How... how was your hook up?" Sadie asked.

"Uh-"

"Because if it was bad theres always a second option." Sadie whispered before smirking.

"And who would that be?" You asked.

"Me." Sadie simply said before taking another sip of her drink.

You laughed.

"I'm serious." Sadie said. "I love you, y/n/n."

"Okay, Sades, I think you've had enough to drink." Millie said as she came over and took the cup out of Sadies hand.

"No." Sadie whined and reached for the cup.

"Lets go get you some water." Millie took Sadies hand.

"B- but... im not done talking to y/n." Sadie frowned.