Ch. 22 Mission Accomplished

-Flashback-

Naruto panted as he watched the rubble that had been a boulder less than a minute ago. His right arm shook violently, blood ran from his shoulder to his wrist, pieces of skin had been peeled off and his black glove had been left in tatters. The Chunin bit his lip, trying to keep his discomfort a secret from his master.

Jiraiya stood behind Naruto with his arms crossed. His apprentice had asked him to see the jutsu he had come up with. He had thought that it was a new kind of Sexy Jutsu so he left with an eager smile. When he saw that Naruto was focusing chakra and creating something similar to the Rasengan his smile faded to be replaced by a serious look. It wasn't until the aftermath of the attack that he had seen just how reckless it was, using it would only risk Naruto's life in the end.

It had been an impressive jutsu, one of destructive power that not only penetrated its target but also did internal damage. He could tell that he had gotten his inspiration from the Chidori and Rasengan but perfecting this jutsu would require a lot more training, years even.

"I forbid you from using it again," Jiraiya suddenly announced, shocking Naruto.

"W-what? Why?" Naruto asked in slight irritation, he had worked hard on coming up with the jutsu for it to be just tossed aside like a failed experiment.

Jiraiya sighed. "It's way too dangerous to use," he began with a frown on his face, "You have to have a lot more chakra control if you want to ever using it again. How do you think you got those wounds on your arm? Your wind manipulation is not perfect and that's why it backfired on you."

"Fine…" Naruto muttered with his arms crossed.

Jiraiya frowned, he knew that Naruto was disappointed at having his first original jutsu shut down like that. No matter how old you were it always hurt whenever someone pointed out the flaws of something you worked hard to do.

"How's this? You can't use it on any fight except for when it's an emergency," Jiraiya sighed out. Naruto instantly perked up and looked exited before the sage pointed a finger at him, "But you have to remember that it will take you out of a fight if you use it. Make sure to have tried all your other jutsu before using this one. I can tell that the jutsu will only get stronger with the proper training, but we'll get to that later on."

"Don't worry about a thing Jiraiya-sensei!" Naruto replied with a smile on his face, not noticing the slight twitch on Jiraiya's right eye.

-End Flashback-

Naruto looked at his enemy with determination burning on his blue eyes. This would be his last shot, he could not fail. His friends were depending on him and he would never let them down. Wind encircled his right arm, before he began to manipulate it. The wind spun on his arm, making him grit his teeth in pain. He could tell that his skin was already being chirped off by the violent wind on his arm but he needed to hold on.

Katsu smirked as he watched Naruto charge up the attack. It was useless now, his master's power was coursing through him and any attempt against him was futile. Nobody could compare to his master's gift. He began to swirl his chakra around him, he would prove his master's powers by using his chakra to block the attack.

Naruto smirked, his right arm was covered by a violent wind that circled around his arm, giving it a transparent gray color. "This is it," the Chunin announced as he walked towards the Sound ninja, "You're finished!"

Naruto broke into a run, holding his arm back. Katsu smirked as he flared his chakra around him, making a deep black orb of pure chakra completely surround him. As the Chunin grew closer he brought his arm down on the large orb of concentrated chakra, making the chakra around his arm spin uncontrollably.