Ch. 5 Another Jinchuuriki

Naruto looked at the giant face of the fox in fear. It was the same face that had been on his dream. The same smile that had laughed as it killed all those precious to him. The blond felt memories of the dream come back to him and gritted his teeth. Emotions from the dream came back but the most dominant one was rage.

The fox gave an evil smirk and growled. "Come closer!" The Kyuubi roared with rage, "I'm going to rip you to shreds for keeping me here."

Naruto trembled slightly at the demonic voice but stood his ground. "Shut up you damned fox." The blond growled, "I need some of your chakra or I'm going to die."

"I'll kill you for your insolence brat!" The fox growled in a powerful voice.

"If I die then you die with me. I'm sure you don't want that," Naruto said with a frown.

The Kyuubi growled before breaking into an evil smirk. "I will give you some of my chakra now but I will kill you as soon as I get the chance. You and your puny village will tremble before my power!"

Red chakra leaked out of the cage and made its way to Naruto. The blond grimaced when the chakra enveloped him. The chakra was foul and had nothing but raw power. Naruto's skin was boiling due to the intensity and his insides felt as if they were on fire. The blond felt darkness fill his vision and the last thing he saw was the smirking face of the Kyuubi.

Naruto regained consciousness and saw that he was still falling down the chasm. He felt the fox's chakra give him strength and he bit his right thumb, drawing blood. The only thing that would save him would be summoning a large toad. The blond ran through hand signs and focused most of his chakra on the summoning. Naruto's eyes widened when he formed a giant cloud of smoke and landed on something squishy. The blond looked down and saw a giant red head with many warts. The large red toad stopped its fall by taking hold of both of the rocky walls with its arms and feet.

"Who summoned me?" Naruto heard the giant toad exclaim, "Where are you Jiraiya? For summoning me in a place like this, I'll make you pay."

Naruto smiled in excitement. He had summoned a giant toad, that meant that he had mastered summoning. "I summoned you!" The blond yelled from the top of the toad's head before jumping to the toad's nose, "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm the one who summoned you."

The toad frowned. "Quit joking. No kid should be able to summon me, the Chief Toad Gamabunta." The chief toad jumped out of the chasm and landed on a large clearing, "Jiraiya! Where are you?"

The blond frowned. "I told you that I summoned you!" He proceeded to glare at the toad, "Why won't you believe me?"

The chief scowled. "If you're so persistent then I'll give you a test." The toad started, "If you are able to stay on my head until sundown then I'll let you become my henchman."

Naruto grinned. "Fine by me chief toad!" He ran to Gamabunta's head and prepared himself, "I'll pass this test for sure." Gamabunta frowned at the last comment and, without warning, leapt from his place on the ground at a high speed.

Naruto screamed as the toad jumped. It was difficult to stay in place because of how fast the toad was jumping. The blond was trying to stabilize himself on the toad's head by using chakra on his feet. This proved hard because of all the wind against him and because the sheer speed of the toad prevented him from concentrating.

Jiraiya watched the blond with a smirk. It hadn't been wise to anger Gamabunta and he was paying for it. The sannin knew that the chief would be angry at him but knew that he wouldn't mind when he told him who Naruto was. The toad had made a promise to the Fourth and would honor it on toad's honor. Jiraiya chuckled when he saw that Naruto was about to fall, only to use his clones to save himself, the blond proved to be a gun person to have around.