Chapter 161-166

Chapter 161

Coming out of the examination room, the two brothers and sisters tacitly did not mention any topic related to the exam. This can be regarded as a tacit understanding between the two brothers and sisters. After all, the exam is over, and the discussion now is not only useless, but will affect the subsequent exams.

As soon as the brothers and sisters left the school gate, they saw Qi You in the crowd. The brothers and sisters complained on their faces: "It's only a few steps away. As for picking us up?

" Yes." Qi You looked at the two with a smile, and told them that if other children had it, they should have it too.

Although An An said disgusting words, Qi You's move was very useful in her heart, and she took the initiative to take Qi You's arm, and asked with a smile: "Where is Dad, has he gone back?" Qi You glanced at them with a

smile With a glance, he said that he didn't need them to accompany him, but he cared more in his heart than anyone else. Qi You nodded An An's forehead: "Your father is preparing lunch for you, let's go, go back to eat.

" Is it?" An An blinked.

Not only An'an was looking forward to the double-fight small row, but Pingping was also full of expectations. The eight yuan small row was eaten by the siblings. After eating, Qi You urged the siblings to rest.

There is a lounge at the back of the shop. Qi You came to clean it up yesterday, and specially moved two wire beds for them to take a lunch break, so that they don't have to go back and forth.

After they went to their lunch break, Qi You couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief. Seeing how relaxed they were just now, they should have done well in the exam.

Regarding grades, Qi You and Lu Ding'an actually didn't have any special requirements for them.

"Don't worry, just let nature take its course." As if seeing her anxiety, Lu Ding'an patted her on the shoulder and comforted her.

"Well, just let it be. I'm just thinking about going on a trip after they finish the exam." It's too soon to say, and the exam will be over in two days.

"Are you worried?" Lu Ding'an was a little surprised. It was Qi You who was most in favor of this matter before.

"That's not true, I just feel that they are getting bigger and bigger, and they don't need us anymore." Qi You's tone was full of emotion.

"Yeah, we don't need us anymore." Lu Ding'an's tone was also somewhat regretful, as if in the blink of an eye, they no longer needed them.

The couple recalled what happened to the siblings when they were young, and when they came to their senses, the alarm clock they had set before rang.

The brothers and sisters were still rubbing their eyes when they got up, looking not sober, Qiyou went to the refrigerator and brought out the red bean and lotus seed soup that she had chilled in advance and handed them to them.

The ice-cold sugar water made them sober up a lot. This time, it was Qi You and Lu Dingan who sent them to the school gate together.

"Go, we'll pick you up later." Qi You waved at them, and didn't mention anything related to the exam, for fear that they would feel pressured.

The three-day college entrance examination was finally over, and Qi You finally breathed a sigh of relief, no matter what, the exam was finally over.

Yang Qian also picks up Erbao every day these days. Dabao has already taken the college entrance examination two years ago, so she can be considered experienced.