Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

The important thing Qi You said was to register the trademark. Once the pictorial came out, it might attract many people to imitate it, so she had to register the trademark quickly.

Registering a trademark requires a lot of preparations. Fortunately, Qi You had inquired about the process before, so this matter was completed quickly.

The pictorial was produced very quickly. After about five days, Qi You was notified to see the sample picture. If she had no objection, they immediately started making it according to the size she provided.

Every frame of the pictorial was shot very well. Although it is a black and white photo, the charm of the black and white photo is incomparable to that of the color photo, so Qi You is very satisfied.

Qi You thinks, if you shoot pictorials now, you can also place advertisements on TV in the future, so that Xiao Huanxi's publicity can be ubiquitous, and this will also attract more people to join.

After the pictorial was delivered, they quickly posted it at the door, and for a while, it attracted many people to stop. Although only a small half of them came in to buy it, it was enough to make people feel pleasantly surprised.

From the moment the poster was put up, Qi You began to have people record the daily turnover. As long as the previous ones keep increasing, it proves that she has succeeded.

Yang Mingyue has been raising a baby at home recently, and she admires Qi You's strategy: "If it were me, I would not be able to resist going into the store to try it after seeing the pictorial. After all, this is what movie stars eat. My sister-in-law The move is really high."

"Indeed, as the economy is getting better and better, most people will be willing to eat the same food as a celebrity by saving a day's money." Qin Ziming nodded in agreement, obviously he was also full of admiration for Qiyou .

"Before, I was thinking about slowly approaching my sister-in-law, but now I realize that I am far from her." Yang Mingyue expressed emotion.

"You're also great now." Qin Ziming rubbed Yang Mingyue's head, she is currently on leave without pay.

This time, she did not choose to continue to set up a stall, but rented a shop with dowry and dowry to start a clothing business.

She still remembered that Qiyou said that the first consideration in doing business is food, clothing, housing and transportation. Since they mainly focus on food, she should start with clothing. After all, who doesn't like beautiful clothes.

Fortunately, there are more and more people going to sea now, the Qin family didn't object too much to this, but just asked her to think clearly.

At present, the business in the store is mediocre, and she can support herself anyway, which gives her confidence, and she plans to make good plans during the period of giving birth.

Because of the pictorial, the turnover of the three stores has seen a significant increase, which makes Qi Zhengqiang and Yang Qian very happy: "Your, we succeeded, and the movie star is indeed right." "This is just the beginning

. It's a boom, and after this boom, the business should drop." Qi You didn't forget to vaccinate them in advance.

"That's for sure, don't worry, we can accept it." The two of them were no longer newcomers to business.

After finishing the business in the store, the next step is to be busy with Erbao's enrollment. Dabao was already a primary school student last year, and it's Erbao's turn this year.