Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Qi Zhengqiang never thought that such a thing would happen to him. The family's surname is also Qi. We are all a family, so don't be polite to him if you have anything to do.

Qi Qianjin would occasionally come here to help, so Qi Zhengqiang has always trusted him. When he heard that there was a little piglet in his house, he went directly to his house without thinking.

Although the piglets are not yet full moon, they look lively and active. It was Qi Zhengqiang who offered the deposit. After all, the pig farm has not been repaired yet, and these piglets may still be raised on their side, so he Ask for a deposit.

Qi Qianjin readily agreed and went back with him to get the money, but now he completely denies it.

"Brother Qi, you are going too far. I come to help you on weekdays, thinking that you can arrange a job for me casually. How can you beat me up now?" Qi Qianjin looked at Qi Zhengqiang with a hurt face.

The Qi family also followed suit: "It's true that you came to the house that day. Didn't you come here to see how we raise pigs? You didn't tell us about buying piglets." The Qi family looked at Qi

Zhengqiang Very unfriendly, I think he is looking for trouble on purpose.

It was also at this time that Qi Zhengqiang suddenly realized that he had never told the Qi family about buying the piglets from the beginning to the end, and it was Qi Qianjin who was talking to him all the time, that is to say, the Qi family might really not know about it , everything is Qi Qianjin playing tricks.

He looked at Qi Qianjin, and his tone was full of disappointment: "You know the truth of the matter the most. I was thinking that I have troubled you so much during this period, and I will definitely arrange one for you in the pig farm work in the future. It turned out that I was the fool, this matter will not be left as it is, I will go to the captain, if the captain can't solve it, I will go to the police comrade."

Qi Zhengqiang was full of regret at this time, why didn't he think about guarding against him at that time, why did he just give the money to Qi Jinjin? Regret flashed in Qi Zhengqiang's eyes, and he only hoped that the captain and Comrade Public Security could help him.

Seeing Qi Zhengqiang leave, the Qi family was filled with righteous indignation: "When did he give us the money? Go ahead, tell me?

" Li's guilty conscience flashed past, and then he told himself that no one else knew about this matter, even if he reported it to the police, it would be useless.

*

Qi You and the others set up a stall in the last morning, and there were more people than before, but they all knew that many people came for the pictorial they talked about yesterday.

Since they brought the pictorial, they didn't think about taking it back. They will distribute it to the people who bought the most later. This is the strategy they discussed before they came.

Compared with today's sales, Qin Yuke and Xu Xiujuan obviously care whether someone like Yang Wenying will come.

Qi You thought of Yang Wenying's back when she left yesterday, and she could see that she was really excited, but she didn't know how much she could do for the agent's request.

There is also the joining of Xiao Huanxi. Since she has already asked about it, she must tidy up after going back this time.

The morning time passed quickly, and the drinks on the cart quickly ran out. In the end, Qi You and the others distributed the pictorials to those who bought the most. Even if the others were not satisfied, there was nothing they could do. Indeed, why should others give them away for nothing? Woolen cloth.