Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Ping Ping's words made Qi You frown, since when children are so snobbish, and Ping Ping An'an has been here for so many years, it's only a little late now, Qi You can't help guessing, probably someone is following them What was said in front of the classmates.

Seeing the sullen faces of the two little guys, Qi You rubbed their heads and comforted them softly: "Being friends is a two-way choice. Since she doesn't want to, we can't force it, right?

" You had a good time." An An had tears in her eyes, and Wang Hongyu was her best friend besides Ke Ke.

Seeing An An's sad face, Qi You couldn't help sighing. This kind of An An reminded her of herself in her previous life. The colleagues around her secretly laughed at her for being from the countryside. It seemed that those who came from the countryside were inherently inferior. The reason for getting more and more self-abased, so she must not let Ping Anan follow her old path.

She squatted down and looked at An An, and said softly: "An An, it's true that we are from the countryside, but my father is from Beijing, and you were just living in Xingou Village temporarily, and there is nothing shameful about being from the countryside. Don't you guys like Xingou Village at all? It's the place where mom grew up, and mom hopes you can like it." To be honest, the

two little guys' memories of Xingou Village are basically blurred, but they heard everything You nodded quickly at the last sentence: "I like it."

How could they not like the place where their mother grew up.

"Differences are different, we can't change the fact that we are from Xingou Village. Since she minds, let's play with other children who don't mind, okay?" Qi You patted An An's head.

"Well, I won't play with her anymore." An An snorted softly, she was narrow-minded, who made Wang Hongyu go back on what she said.

"Whoever you like to play with, and whoever you want to play with, my mother will not interfere, because this is your freedom, but you have to remember that it is not shameful to come from the country, you know?" "Well, I know

, Mom." Ping Anan nodded, with a serious expression on her face.

To appease the emotions of the two little guys, Qi You couldn't help frowning. The six or seven-year-old child suddenly mentioned this, and he must have heard what the adults around him said. Thinking about it this way, Qi You felt that such a person was extremely annoying, and he didn't like it. know who.

The little guys are all forgetful, but Qi You is concerned about this matter, she wants to know which family Wang Hongyu and her cousin are from, and she wants to find out what is going on with this sentence?

In her previous life, she couldn't get rid of that phrase from the countryside until she died. In this life, she doesn't want her child to be bound by this phrase again.

The next day was the seventh birthday of the two little guys, because they had already invited friends yesterday, so after school today, they returned to the yard with seven or eight children.

Zaozao, Yumo, and Zhiyong were brought here by adults a long time ago. Seeing so many brothers and sisters, they danced excitedly. Before Qiyou picked them up, he had prepared popcorn, sweet milk, and candies bought by the supply and marketing agency. Chicken cakes, and the garlic short ribs that An An strongly requested.

"Wow, Qi Zhilu, your family has a lot of delicious food." The children's thoughts were very simple, and they all looked envious when they saw the snacks on the long table.