Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

When Lu Wenyu heard Qiu Yanyun's words, she couldn't help being a little anxious. She stretched out her hand and tugged at the hem of Qiu Yanyun's clothes: "Mom, calm down."

Lu Wenyu obviously didn't expect things to turn out like this, she just wanted to use this incident to make Qiu Yanyun call Lu Dingan After returning home, she understood Qiu Yanyun's temperament, and knew that she would never let Lu Dingan continue to do such a shameful thing.

She thought that Qiu Yanyun's solution was to let them go home. After all, they would come out to set up a stall, and it must be because of lack of money, but she never thought that Qiu Yanyun would say such a thing in a fit of anger.

Seeing that Qiu Yanyun didn't respond, Lu Wenyu quickly looked at Lu Ding'an, knowing his temperament, she quickly looked at Qi You again: "Sister-in-law, please persuade third brother, you don't want him to break with the family because of you." Right."

Qi You glanced at Lu Wenyu amusedly, and at this point, she was still playing tricks: "What you said, Lu Ding'an is an adult, I can't control his thoughts and decisions, let alone this Isn't that what you want?"

Looking at Qiyou's half-smile eyes, Lu Wenyu felt that she was being seen through, and she couldn't help taking a step back: "Sister-in-law, you are going too far, if it weren't for you, third brother How could you treat us like this?"

"Enough Lu Wenyu, you will be an adult soon, please understand that adults must be responsible for their own decisions, words and deeds." After

Lu Dingan finished speaking, he looked up at Qiu Yanyun again. A slap in the face completely woke him up: "Don't worry, even if it's embarrassing, it's embarrassing myself, and it has nothing to do with the Lu family.

" Status was more important than himself, and he couldn't help thinking, if he hadn't been admitted to university before the policy of returning educated youth to the city came down, would they still take him back to the city?

"You are determined to make this thing, right?" Qiu Yanyun glanced around in disgust.

"Yes, it's not just here. I will also open other stores in the future. We don't steal or rob. We rely on our own hands to make money. I don't think there is any shame in it." Lu Ding'an said firmly, relying on his own hands to make money. Never feel ashamed.

"Okay, remember what you said today, and you, don't continue to associate with him in the future. He doesn't want face, and our Lu family wants it." Qiu Yanyun also felt tired after half a year of dragging.

She has always had a strong desire to control, since Lu Dingan doesn't listen to her, so be it, she doesn't bother to care about him, and he will regret it later.

Seeing Qiu Yanyun turn around and leave, Lu Dingcheng and Qiao Xiaoxue looked back at Lu Ding'an quietly, and then chased after Qiu Yanyun in front.

Seeing Lu Dingan standing there, Lu Wenyu looked annoyed: "Third Brother, do you think it's appropriate for you to treat Mom like this? Mom has always been snarky, so just apologize quickly and this matter will be over." "No

, That's it." Lu Ding'an was also tired, he didn't understand why Qiu Yanyun had to deny all his decisions, did she have to follow her request to be satisfied?

But when she was satisfied, what about him?

Lu Ding'an's words made Lu Wenyu stomp her feet. She felt that it was all because of Qi You. She gave Qi You a hard look and cursed: "It's all about you, a troublemaker. If it weren't for you, how could our family be together?" How did it become like this?"