Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

From a distance, Qi You could still hear Lu Ding'an's laughter. She was staring at the door in a daze. It seemed that this was the first time in her two lives that she was drunk. Apart from the hangover and headache, there seemed to be nothing wrong with it.

Qi You reached out and rubbed her temples, trying to wake herself up. If she wanted to celebrate next time, she would definitely not drink so much.

Today is safe and sound, no need to go to school, everyone is willing to lie in bed in winter, until the meal is almost ready, Lu Dingan went to wake up the two little guys.

"Dad, what are you eating this morning? Sugar eggs?" An An blinked her eyes, she wanted to eat the kind of sugar eggs with a lot of sugar.

"No, I cooked porridge, I bought buns and got up quickly." Lu Dingan went back to their room after finishing speaking.

Seeing that Qi You hadn't gotten up yet, his brows and eyes were full of smiles: "Ping An'an is up, do you still want to stay in bed?"

Qi You recalled what he said just now, looked up at him, and then lazily said: "I know I'll get up right away."

When she saw the wound on the corner of his lips again while speaking, she still felt a little guilty in her heart, but when she thought of the man's bad attitude just now, she suddenly became righteous again.

"Okay, I'll go get some food first and buy your favorite buns." After speaking, Lu Ding'an left the room.

Qiyou, who was originally slow, couldn't help speeding up her movements when she heard this sentence. The steamed stuffed bun must be delicious hot, but it won't taste good when it's cold, so she has to speed up.

Even An'an felt Lu Dingan's happy mood, she was a little curious: "Dad, did you encounter any good things today?

" .

"You've been laughing." An An pointed to his cheek, Lu Ding'an didn't smile so much in the past.

The two little guys had doubts on their faces, and Lu Dingan smiled even more: "It's getting closer and closer to the Chinese New Year, aren't you happy?"

Sure enough, the two little guys were quickly changed the subject and said: "There is still a birthday, and my brother's birthday is coming soon."

While the father and son were talking, Qi You also came out to wash up, seeing the excitement on Ping An'an's face, she asked casually : "What are you happy about?"

"I feel happy when I think of Chinese New Year and birthday." An An likes Chinese New Year the most, and she can collect a lot of lucky money during Chinese New Year. .

"It's too early for you to be happy." Qi You said and combed An An's hair again.

The temperature is low in winter, and the food is easy to get cold. Fortunately, Lu Dingan keeps the buns warm in the pot, so they are still hot when they eat.

"The buns made by my mother are delicious." An An swallowed the buns in her mouth with emotion on her face. Although she couldn't remember what it tasted like, the buns made by her mother were the best in her memory.

Qi You couldn't help being taken aback by An An's words. Indeed, she hasn't made buns for her family for a long time. After all, it takes time and effort. Let's pack together at home."

"Okay." An An quickly expressed her excitement, as if she was afraid that Qi You would regret it.

Lu Ding'an on the other side quickly took care of the ingredients on his own. After making an appointment to make buns at home tomorrow, Qi You went out. She didn't forget what she said yesterday. Today, the entire beverage department will celebrate, so Snack at noon.