Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Cheng Yulin had been planning on buying gifts for a long time, and now that he knew that Lu Dingan had the same plan, he dragged people out early the next morning.

After all, the money is already in your pocket, and if you buy it earlier, you can give it away earlier.

Liu Pengfei also came with them, and he called them to learn some experience together.

"Although I don't have a date right now, but one day it will be useful, I should just follow you to gain experience today." Liu Pengfei said plausibly.

Lu Ding'an and Cheng Yulin thought that one more person would also be of more reference value, so they did not reject Liu Pengfei's proposal.

Lu Ding'an's goal is very clear, he went directly to the cabinet selling watches, thinking that Cheng Yulin's partner had a watch when he got engaged, and Qi You, who hasn't been married to him for three years, for the first time, Lu Ding'an began to feel annoyed inability.

Looking back on the past three years, since Qiyou and him got married, she had paid a little more, while he didn't seem to have done anything. Thinking of this, Lu Ding'an only felt even more annoyed.

"Brother Lu is going to buy a watch for my sister-in-law?" The two who followed him quickly understood his plan.

"Well, what about you, what are you going to buy?" Lu Ding'an looked at Cheng Yulin who was next to him while speaking.

"My date is Amy. I was thinking about buying her some lipstick or something. I'll go to the department store and have a look." Cheng Yulin now has 80 yuan in hand, so he plans to go to the department store to have a look.

Lu Ding'an nodded, and then said: "Let's go and see later."

He has no experience in giving gifts, but Cheng Yulin has, so he should be right.

There are not many styles of watches, and they are divided into men's and women's models. Liu Pengfei originally planned to suggest that he buy the same men's and women's models, but Lu Ding'an took a look and couldn't find the same model of women's watch in his hand, so he chose a new one. ladies watch.

Looking at the watch that Lu Dingan was carefully holding in his hand, Cheng Yulin patted him on the shoulder: "Don't worry, my sister-in-law will definitely like it."

Lu Ding'an turned to look at him: "How to say?"

"Who will be unhappy when receiving a gift? If you don't believe me, ask Pengfei?" Cheng Yulin turned to look at Liu Pengfei.

"That's true, no matter what it is, I'll be happy if someone gives me a gift, or you," Liu Pengfei said, raising his eyebrows and looking at the two, the meaning couldn't be more obvious.

"Liu Pengfei, I found that you have one advantage, which is quite good." Cheng Yulin said suddenly.

Liu Pengfei was a little puzzled when he mentioned this suddenly, his eyes were full of doubts: "What's the advantage?" "

That's because you can think about it all day long, and you think about it beautifully." Cheng Yulin snorted lightly.

"Well, you Cheng Yulin, you've been making fun of me for a long time." Liu Pengfei chased after him and punched Cheng Yulin twice.

The two of them were like living treasures, and Lu Ding'an couldn't help but think of Luo Yancheng. Thinking of this, he unconsciously smiled.

"Brother Lu smiled. By the way, it looks good just by smiling like this. If you smile more at your sister-in-law, it will be better to keep it than any gift." During these days, they also vaguely noticed that he and the Lu family The conflict is probably the wife and children in the country.