Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Facing Lu Dingan's eyes that seemed to be eating people, Liu Pengfei quickly waved his hands: "Actually, it's not a big deal, it was when Jasmine and I went to the movies yesterday." Speaking of this, Liu Pengfei paused on purpose, seeing

Lu Dingan just now The brows that were still frowning were loosened, and he took over his words: "Did you meet Qi You or her sister?"

Now Liu Pengfei was really relieved: "So, Brother Lu, you know about it? "

Lu Ding'an gave him a nonsense look.

Liu Pengfei patted himself on the chest: "That's good, that's good, I thought you had a fight with your sister-in-law." "

So why do you have such an illusion?" Lu Dingan asked back.

"I think you love my sister-in-law so much, you must not be willing to let her go." After Liu Pengfei finished speaking, he felt that there was something wrong with his words. Unfortunately, before he had time to remedy it, the person opposite opened his mouth.

"I will support whatever she wants to do." Although he thought the same way at first, but soon he figured it out, Qiyou is an independent individual, what she wants to do, he just needs to silently support it. If he tries to stop her under the banner of doing her best, then what is the difference between him and Qiu Yanyun.

"My sister-in-law is really not an ordinary person, don't tell me, there are a lot of people in the cinema, and the business will definitely get better and better in the future." People around me are more and more willing to spend money, so the business will get better and better in the future .

"What business?" Cheng Yulin, who just came back from the outside, just heard the last sentence, and couldn't help being a little curious.

Seeing that Cheng Yulin didn't know about it at all, Liu Pengfei couldn't help coughing lightly: "It's a long story." At

first he wanted to show off, but Cheng Yulin quickly interrupted him: "Let's make a long story short."

Liu Pengfei Holding his breath in his throat, he glared at Cheng Yulin, this guy is too hateful.

"Sister-in-law is really discerning." Cheng Yulin also praised her face.

They have started to waste semiconductors before, and naturally they will not look down on business like those people. After all, the most real money is in their own hands.

After Cheng Yulin finished speaking, a bold idea came to his mind. If his wife still fails in the college entrance examination next year, she can stay without pay and try to start her own business.

But she is still seriously preparing for the exam, so let's put this news aside and wait until the results come out.

Qi You's guess was right, but it was only the third day, and when she went again, there were already people beside her, and she also sold melon seeds wrapped in newspaper folded paper like her.

They probably didn't make popcorn, except melon seeds and pumpkin seeds. When they saw Qiyou coming over, they felt uncomfortable for a moment.

Qi You lowered her eyes to sort out the things she brought. She had indeed expected such a situation before, but obviously she did not expect this day to come so early.

Because of the new family, the sales of melon seeds in Qi You's hands were not as good as in the previous two days, but the popcorn was still selling well, after all, it was considered an exclusive business.