Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Naturally, outsiders don't know about Wei Hong's small thoughts, and they are still discussing how to eat fish that is suitable for children.

Qi You directly shook his head and refused: "It's good for them to drink the soup, and it's okay if they get stuck." "

Then let's have fish soup noodles, with a poached egg." This is also a treat only during the Chinese New Year.

"Anything is fine, and you don't have to accommodate them too much." The more polite Han Huihui and the others were, the more embarrassed Qi You became.

"We have accumulated experience in advance." Han Huihui smiled.

"Han Huihui, you little girl doesn't feel ashamed when you say this." Wei Hong didn't know when she came out, and she was looking at Han Huihui with a smile on her face.

Han Huihui rolled her eyes at her directly: "This is called not being ashamed? Then what are the things made by some people?" Don't think that

she doesn't know Wei Hong's little joke in her heart, what she said is just a ignorance Big witch, how did she say what she said just now,

"I really don't know how she is so nonchalant." Han Huihui turned her head, Zhou Lu and Li Xiaojie murmured.

"Who made us not be as thick-skinned as others." Zhou Lu was also speechless.

"If you don't look up, you can't see down. You can't tear yourself apart." Li Xiaojie looked embarrassed.

"Okay, don't bother with her, let's go prepare dinner." After Han Huihui finished speaking, she greeted Luo Yancheng and the others quickly killed the fish.

"Don't break the gall this time." Han Huihui reminded.

"I'll definitely be careful this time." Luo Yancheng promised quickly.

Seeing that no one continued to talk to her, Wei Hong couldn't hold back the smile on her face. She walked up to Han Huihui and the others with a gentle smile on her face: "I'll help too!" "It's not

your turn to cook yet." How about a day, no need." Han Huihui felt that with Wei Hong around, they were uncomfortable talking, so she would rather do more.

Wei Hong didn't expect that she would directly reject her, and the smile on her face froze: "Huihui, don't you welcome me?

" She is not welcome.

"Did I do something wrong? If it happened yesterday, I can apologize. I was also deceived by Zhou Xiaomei. We are all educated youths who are out alone. I don't want Lu Dingan to be deceived." Wei Hong looked sincere Explained sincerely.

Qi You next to him suddenly laughed softly: "So who is Lu Ding'an, who needs you to fight for him?" "

Although the people in our educated youth courtyard come from different places and have no blood relationship, since we are together , Brothers and sisters, I naturally don't want to see Lu Dingan being deceived by you." Wei Hong's face was full of righteousness.

"Comrade Wei, you have a lot of drama. Lu Ding'an said that we don't need you, an outsider, to tell us how to live. Why don't you understand? Or you still regret that you were the one who saved Lu Ding'an that day? After Qi You finished speaking, he looked at Wei Hong with a half-smile.

"Qi You, how could you say such a thing? I know you hate me, and even led them to isolate and exclude me. Now that your goal has been achieved, are you happy?" Wei Hong said with her hands in her hands Mouth crying and ran out.