Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

The sudden sound made everyone stop what they were doing, and looked at the things in their hands in horror.

This kind of thing is not uncommon at home. For example, if there is something in the dish, everyone can pick it out and continue to eat. After all, food is the most expensive.

But this one is different. They bought it with money, so everyone can't accept it.

Yang Yueming has already quickly walked to Qi Tao's side, staring at the person holding her hand and said coldly: "Let her go!"

"Who are you, are you with them?" Yang Yueming stared at the person holding Qi Tao like this He couldn't help taking a step back.

"It doesn't matter who I am, you let go of her first." There is a natural difference in strength between men and women, Qi Tao tried to struggle a few times but couldn't get out.

The man saw Yang Yueming and Liu Pengfei beside him, and after weighing the pros and cons, he finally let go of Qi Tao, but he did not forget to say loudly: "Now I let go, you have to explain to me about the bugs, I spend money I didn't come here to buy this, your meat won't be rotten and wormy." "

What's going on?" Qi You saw many people gathered around the door as soon as he arrived.

"Who are you?" The person who grabbed Qi Tao just now couldn't help but look at Qi You.

"He said there were worms in the meat of the toothpick." Qi Tao whispered, they have been very careful when making this, it is impossible to let the worms in, the meat is bought fresh from the meat joint factory every day, it is impossible at all There are bugs.

"Such a big bug is placed here, are you planning to renege on your debt?" The man's words attracted many people to look at it, and the shop was buzzing for a while.

Qi You's eyes fell on the position he was pointing at, and the worm seemed out of place with the toothpick meat soaked in sauce beside it.

She looked at the man who spoke: "Are you sure it's inside the toothpick meat?" "

Otherwise, could it be that I put it in by myself, am I crazy?" Don't forget to call her crazy.

The expression on Qiyou's face remained unchanged: "Then you have to ask yourself, we make the toothpick meat a day in advance and soak it in sauce, it will be more delicious. If the worm was there in the first place, it shouldn't be there now. It's this color, if it's from the meal just now, it should be stained with sauce, not like it is now, so what's going on with this bug, you can only ask yourself." "Yes,

so Take a look, isn't it just put on it like this?" Some people around nodded.

"Yes, yes, I felt something was wrong just now, but I couldn't say it for a while." "

Such a disgusting thing, this person is planning to extort money."

"Really, I lost my appetite at all because of him."

"What nonsense are you talking about? Your store is still open near the school. Aren't you afraid that the students will get upset or have problems after eating?" The man deliberately raised his voice, hoping to find more voices of agreement.

Qi You was too lazy to pay attention to them, looked at Qi Zhengqiang who was on the side, and said, "Brother, report to the police, he will tell the truth in front of Comrade Public Security." The

person who was shouting just now wanted to leave immediately when he heard this, but He was stopped by Yang Yueming and Liu Pengfei together.

The fact that he wanted to run fully proved his guilty conscience, so he must have done it on purpose.