Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Qi Zhenggang followed Xu Chunhua to the Yu's family early in the morning to propose a marriage. Seeing that they agreed to the bride price, and because Yu Lanlan liked it herself, the Yu family had no excuse to refuse, and the engagement was quickly discussed.

Xu Chunhua even made an appointment with Yu's family to get engaged.

The date was set, Qi Zhenggang wanted to take the opportunity to spend more time with Yu Lanlan, but the Yu family obviously didn't think so, so the mother and son came back soon.

After he came back, Qi Zhenggang didn't go home directly, but went to Qi You's place. He wanted to tell Qi You that even without her, he, Qi Zhenggang, could still settle the marriage by himself.

The warm picture of a family of four in the yard was broken by the rude knock on the door. When Qi You turned around, he saw Qi Zhenggang leaning on the door panel in a dawdly manner.

Seeing Qi You looking over, Qi Zhenggang raised his eyebrows, and asked with rare politeness: "Can I come in?"

Qi You snorted lightly, knowing without thinking that there must be nothing good for him to come, this yin and yang vigor is completely inherited No wonder Xu Chunhua is her mother's favorite son.

"If I say I can't, why won't the second brother come in?" Qi You thought, who wouldn't be eccentric, she is the one who lived an extra life anyway.

"Mom is right. With someone's backing, I can speak hard." Qi Zheng just looked at Lu Ding'an when he was speaking, and he felt that it must be because of him that Qi You became what he is now.

"You came here just to talk to me about this?" Qi You glanced at her interrupted problem-solving train of thought, and her tone became impatient.

"Of course not. I came here to tell you that I got engaged in the third year of junior high school. You guys should come back early that day." Qi Zheng just waited for Qi You to ask himself how he and the Yu family made the deal.

"Then congratulations to the second brother, we will be there on time that day." Although Qi You's tone was calm, only she knew the turmoil in her heart.

So in the end it was Yu Lanlan who married Qi Zhenggang, just like in her previous life.

Qi You's reaction made Qi Zhenggang feel as if he had punched the cotton with his fist, and he couldn't use his strength. Before he came, he had prepared a lot of words to bury them, but now he couldn't use a single word.

"Remember to behave better that day, don't embarrass our Qi family." Qi Zheng just left these words swaggeringly.

"Don't worry, when it comes to embarrassing words, second brother, you have more experience than me." Qi You said unhurriedly,

Qi You's words made Qi Zhenggang couldn't help speeding up his feet, Qi You couldn't help laughing, Qi Zhenggang Still in the nest as always.

The thought of solving the problem just now was interrupted, Qi You frowned, and then waved to Lu Dingan over there: "Can you explain this problem to me?"

She didn't want to learn from Lu Dingan before, but Afraid of encountering such a situation, afraid that he would feel stupid.

But now, there is a free tutor on site, why not use it, she graduated from junior high school, it is not shameful not to understand these things.

As soon as Lu Ding'an came, he saw that she had just written the idea of ​​solving the problem at the beginning. The surprise in his eyes flashed, and then he explained it to her along the way.